Once Infinite Flight Pro Runs Out, Then What?

Hey guys!

I was wondering, If I purchased six months of Infinite Flight Pro and made it up a few grades, once the subscription runs out, do I keep what I’ve done so far?

2 Likes

If you renew your subscription, log into the same account and you will have the stats from where you left off.

2 Likes

Unless you’re Grade 4 or 5 where landings are time-sensitive. You will be dropped to Grade 3 if your landings in the past ( ) days drops below the requirements.

2 Likes

Thank you. So, if I didn’t purchase a new one for, say, one more year (that’s one year without Pro), I would have the same stats?

Yes. Your landings per 90 days count would go down, which would affect your grade. The same with the violation/landing ratio. However, your total flight time, landings, XP, etc. would all remain the same.

1 Like

Would I be bumped down to Grade 1 eventually?

I don’t believe so. If you’re gone for a year, I think the minimum is grade 2. However, I’m not 100% sure as it’s been a very long time since I’ve seen the requirements for grades 1/2.

Edit: @anon38496261 Just dug up a screenshot for grade 2, which is indeed the lowest grade you can go due to inactivity. You will not drop to grade 1. :)

1 Like

Awesome. Thank you for all of your help!

If any of y’all have any more information about Pro, I want to hear it, please! I’m considering using some of my dog-walking money on Pro for a little bit, and I want to make sure it’s worth it. Let’s hear it!

Thanks! That’s awesome, because… how humiliating would it be for an expert like myself to be a grade 1? How humiliating!

Just kidding, lol. Seriously, just kidding :)

1 Like

1 month is $9.99, 6 months is $49.99, and 1 year is $79.99.

1 Like

I personally think that Pro will be a purchase that you won’t regret. There are so many opportunities, experiences and memories to be had that you’ll wonder why you didn’t get it sooner. Getting pro is a strong YES from me.

2 Likes

I definitely think it is. Just making sure 👍

Also, it would really help out my YouTube channel, (y’all feel free to subscribe, by the way ;) )since I would have awesome things like more aircraft variety, and longer routes!