Once in a blue moon shot!

These shots were taken during IFS Event in training server, LEPA-EHAM!

20 Likes

Nice photos, well done
Just take a quick look at this regarding HUD

Hey there @NoorMuhammad. I love the first shot.

Unfortunately photos 2 and 3 are breaking the #screenshots-and-videos rules Photo 2 has Display Names and the status bar showing. Photo 3 has the same thing. Here is the rule.

Here is where you can find the #screenshots-and-videos rules.

To fix it you can go to replay and retake the photo. Making sure the status bar and display names are hidden. If you don’t know how to do that and need help feel free to PM me or reply here so I can help you.

1 Like

Hello there you need to follow the rules of #screenshots-and-videos topic there shouldn’t be any HUD view that is in the rules you can go to replay mode and take a screenshot of the last to photos and that would be fixed

Guys.

I think if 1 has already delivered the reply regarding the issue with this post I don’t see any reason for more to highlight it again and again.

It’s possibly because he hasn’t checked back in the IFC after making this post so once he sees the reply he will correct it.

8 Likes

Thanks for the patience🙂 I was offline so couldn’t noticed it! I have made changes to the post, and guys 1 comment is enough to describe the mistake🙃

4 Likes

I noticed there are way too many on this forum who think they are the forum police 🤨🤦🏻‍♂️

Cough cough @BritishAirways001 @Zhopkins

1 Like

No I just wanted to help 🤦‍♂️

1 Like

I think you have to add information, such as flight time, route, etc.

I added the route above

yes but still you might need to add other details to

Anyways, the first shot was absolutely amazing! It’s beautiful!

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like