On the way to Ho Chi Minh (and IF appreciation post)

I was feeling nostalgic, so I decided to recreate my flight from Taipei to Ho Chi Minh because I often flew with EVA Air whenever I needed to go to Asia. I decided to hop back into Infinite Flight Pro after a couple months of inactivity, so it’s great that Infinite Flight now has my favorite airline and aircraft in the sim, which gave me an opportunity to relive the trip to Vietnam.

Route: RCTP - VVTS
Callsign: EVA 391
Flight time: 2 hours and 53 minutes
Airline: EVA Air
Aircraft: 777-300ER
Server: Training Server

With the addition of clouds, this photo is really gorgeous.

Preparing my descent to Tan Son Nhat.

Of course, these photos are not edited. I never edit any of my photos post-Global Flight release. The scenery makes photos breathtaking enough.

I can’t wait for Infinite Flight to add 3D buildings to other Asian airports, including Tan Son Nhat and Taipei Taoyuan! I’m happy to be back into Infinite Flight. I’ve grown up a lot and I’m now in college, and although I’m not as active as before, I definitely saw how much Infinite Flight has grown over the years. I knew IF since 2013 and I’m glad I lived to see Infinite Flight introduced Global Flight for the first time in 2017. I’ve been waiting to see the day where Infinite Flight adds 3D airport buildings, clouds, and the EVA 777-300ER. My dream has come true, and I witnessed the development of these features behind the scenes. It’s truly been a wonderful 10 years for Infinite Flight. Thank you for making my pre-adulthood years worth living. I can’t wait to see what Infinite Flight brings next!

8 Likes

Very nice shots there!
And I agree, Infinite Flight grown a lot over the years, I started in 2015.

1 Like