Omni Air Boeing 767-300

Omni Air International Boeing 767-300!

Credit is located in picture.

About this livery:

• This current Aircraft is operated by the American / Global Military Charter Airline, Omni Air International.

• The look of this livery has on old fashioned style retro livery. Grey and Redish colour with the OAI Symbol on its tail. There was no livery changes in the past.

• It has up to 10 current Boeing 767 Aircrafts operating today. Also including the -200 variant / model.

• They Fly military and international flights all over the world carrying military related passengers and as well enthusiasts. They fly to military or passenger airports in the U.S, Europe, Middle East and A little bit of Asia daily.

• Their home airport / hub is located in Tucson, Oklahoma State in the USA. Also including secondary hubs in Las Vegas and Seattle Tacoma.

About Omni Air International:

Wikipedia:

Also please consider looking up their original website :👇
https://www.oai.aero

Destinations:

More information

U.S.A

• Oklahoma
  • Tucson
  • Las Vegas
  • Baltimore
  • Colorado Springs
  • Norfolk Naval Air Station
  • Killeen
  • Bangor
  • Anchorage
  • El Paso Military Biggs Afb.
  • Or any Military base based in Mexico or U.S.

Europe

• Ramstein Air Base
  • Shannon Airport
  • Wrocław
  • Any focused Military Airport in Central Europe

Middle East

• Kuwait City Airport
  • Dubai
  • Abu Dhabi
  • Any focused Military Airport across Saudi Arabia and the Middle East

Asia

• Osaka
  • Any Military Operator across Japan and China.

Why I would want this livery for Infinite Flight:

In my opinion, this is just one of the 2 missing liveries we need for Infinite Flight. It would give an advantage for the selection of the fleet size and aircraft for preference, events and any Virtual Airline based for Omni. I also think that we need to wake this beautiful Boeing 767 back on track some time!

EXTRA!
I am organising an event for Omni this May ( Which is next month ) a Military Fly In to Shannon!

Link: [Canceling due to lack of attendants.] Omni Air Military Fly In to Shannon Airport! @EINN 042000ZMAY19

I am in support of this. Sadly, I have no votes left.

Oh that is fine. But I can agree the 767 is a lovely aircraft to fly in.

BUMPING IT! What do you guys think? This livery is missing! 👆

1 Like

Indeed it is

1 Like