OMDB fly-out on training server

I recently hosted an event on Training Server, as I wait to be back on the expert server.
I had filled up all the B gates at Concourse C with sign-ups, and a lot of them turned up on the day which was good.
I chose to fly to Baghdad International (ORBI) because it is quite a short flight, and it took just over an hour to get there in my Emirates B777-300ER. Here I have some pictures of my flight. ENJOY

Server: Training
Flight Time: 1hr something
Route: Dubai, United Arab Emirates (OMDB) - Baghdad, Iraq (ORBI)
Runways in use: 30R TO, 33R LDG
Aircraft and flight number/callsign: Emirates B777-300ER as EK941/Emirates 941

The B apron pretty much filled up at Concourse C (in regards to sign ups I filled every gate but not everyone turned up, and some people had already pushed back before I had even spawned in, which I spawned in about 15 mins before the actual time of the event), T1 at Dubai
Had to change the time to noon to get this shot as it was unclear at night which was the actual time of day during the event

Passenger boarding at Gate B01, and through the window is EK7 preparing to go on its way to London

Rotate time (Don’t worry that wasn’t a tail-strike)

Waving goodbye to the city of Dubai as we depart Dubai airspace

Cruising over the Arab Gulf at FL380 as instructed by the Dubai Departure frequency

GPS approach into RW33R at Baghdad (There actually is an ILS for this runway but it is non-existent in IF right now. IFAET have implemented it however and it will be updated for the next airport, navigation and scenery update around next week)

Butter landing at Baghdad International with a B777

Some of the other people at the event shared some pictures of their flights out of DXB airport. Check them out below!
Flight EK703 (@Julien_Narayanasawmy as pilot) lands safely at Mauritius (FIMP)

EK7 (@Plix)'s beautiful sunset final at London Heathrow (EGLL)

Another awesome picture of flight EK7 en-route:

Vote here for your favourite picture
  • The B apron filled up with Emirates B777 flights to around the world
  • Passenger view onto the right wing and seeing flight EK7 as their passengers board as well
  • Rotate picture as I depart Dubai
  • Goodbye, Dubai
  • Cruising at FL380
  • GPS approach RW33R as we just declare final on the UNICOM frequency
  • Surprise butter landing at Baghdad International Airport
  • Flight EK703’s pics
  • Flight EK7’s pics

0 voters

Just realised the pattern between those 3 callsigns lol

Well thanks so much for viewing this thread, this was in my event on the 20th of February and I loved it, both organising and flying as well :)
Thanks to everyone who attended (@Plix, @IF_International, @plane_guy12 guy, @CessnaPilot @Helvetic27, @Julien_Narayanasawmy, and some people such as @Fung_Sum-sum and @FlyIf_0011IFPA who didn’t complete the event but were quite active on our PM[sorry if you were there but I didn’t add you, I can’t remember everyone who was there. Just reply below and I’ll tag you here]) and thanks to @SPEEDBIRD101 and @Mo_Alz for being ATC and making this event more realistic despite this being on training server

Yes there was a thread for this but I accidentally violated the category rules and when I edit the post it wouldn’t let me save it. The mods have closed the other post (Thanks mods) and so this is the new one

17 Likes

The Engine pic is just exquisite :)

1 Like

I know right? I had to reduce the number of screenshots because I had too many but I thought I have to keep this shot in, and decided to take out one of my own shots just to keep that one in

Much better!! Also, I really love that sunset and engine view picture the best!

1 Like

Thanks! Yes that has to be my favourite too. It was @Plix 's screenshot of his flight and not mine :(

Why don’t you go to Erbil or Basra next time on the 777?

1 Like

Yes I might have to go there some time
And Happy birthday @CHUNGUSflys

Thank you!