Oman Air Virtual official thread | From Muscat to the world

FROM MUSCAT TO THE WORLD

image image image

OmanAir is a new huge VA that has been approved by the IFVARB. Founded in March 2021 OmanAir VA is based off of the real Oman Air. We Operate with domestics and International routes, in lots of countries. Our VA brings unique destinations to pilots whether it’s short, medium or long haul. We are a friendly,professional and welcoming VA and you will have a realistic and quite funny time with us.

My dear community,

I am Dario, the President of this new VA! I am Italian, from Palermo, in Sicily. My father passed the passion for airplanes and aeronautics in general to me. I have a lot of experience in the VA field, and I have always believed I was capable of founding one. After a very long reflection, taking lots of info, I decided to take the step, and found this VA!

I assure you a unique flying experience with us!

- Dario
President of Oman Air Virtual

Name Role IFC Account
Dario Greco President & Founder @Captain_Dario
Lorenzo Befumo Deputy President @LorenzoBefumo
Archie Human Ressources Manager @Abrooke
Jakub Smoleń Flight Supervisor @Jakub_Smolen
Michael Metaxas Recruiter @MichaelMetaxas
Luka Event Manager @if.slovenia

― Cadet ―
Aircraft Route Flight Time
Embraer E175 All E175 route 0hrs

The first rank you receive when you pass the entrance exam. It will allow you to fly our first available aircraft in the fleet the Embraer ERJ-175, unfortunately there is no livery available on Infinite Flight so you will have to use the generic livery. As you can see on the image above.

For rank up you will need to have 10hrs of flight time

― First Officer ―
Boeing 737-800 All B738 route 10hrs

The second rank that you receive when you pass rank 1. It will allow you to fly with our second aircraft available in the fleet the Boeing 737-800, unfortunately there is no livery available on Infinite Flight so you will have to use the general livery. As you can see on the picture above.

For rank up you will need to have 50hrs of flight time

― Senior First Officer ―
Boeing 737-900 All B739 route 50hrs

The third rank that you receive when you pass the rank 2. It will allow you to fly with our third available aircraft in the fleet the Boeing 737-900, unfortunately there is no livery available on Infinite Flight so you will have to use the general livery. As you can see on the picture above.

For rank up you will need to have 100hrs of flight time

― Captain ―
Airbus A330-300 All A333 route 100hrs

The fourth rank that you receive when you pass rank 3 will allow you to fly with our fourth aircraft available in the fleet the Airbus A330-300, unfortunately there is no livery available on Infinite Flight so you will have to use the general livery. As you can see on the picture above.

For rank up you will need to have 250hrs of flight time

― Chief Pilot ―
Boeing 787-8 All B788 route 250hrs

The fourth rank that you receive when you pass rank 3 will allow you to fly with our fourth aircraft available in the fleet the Airbus A330-300, unfortunately there is no livery available on Infinite Flight so you will have to use the general livery. As you can see on the picture above.

Our Crew center is essential, there the Pireps will be filed, information on events will be given from the staff.

Ours is very simple and intuitive, very easy to use, but very professional.
There you can register the flights you have made, which will be approved by our team. See your flight hours. Obviously the most important part, which you find in our Crew Center is the Routes database! From there, you will be able to see the available routes, the planes assigned to each route, and of course the codshare routes as well.

Features

Features Utility
Pilot Home This is the place where pilots can see everything about their time, flight number, rank and callsign. It’s kind of their control center.
File PIREP This is the place where pilots can log their flight, flight number, flight time, fuel used, ICAO dep, ICAO arr, Aircraft is required and if it is an event flight they can apply a multiplier.
My PIREPs This is the place where pilots can view their entire PIREP from the beginning of their time with the airline. Their pirep will be shown as accepted, pending or denied.
Route Database This is the place where the pilots will be able to find the flight they are flying for the company, note that only the flights of their rank will be displayed.
Live Map This is the place where pilots and staff can see where the different pilots of the company are in real time in the sky of IF!
Hub This is where pilots and staff can see which hubs they have been assigned to within the company.

Our communication method is Discord! Our excellent and efficient Server, with suitable bots, music rooms, rank to unlock and much more.

Where you can talk to other pilots, talk to the staff directly. Without discord, we couldn’t be the same!

Our events hosted by our event manager are very professional and funny. Have fun while you take part in these events, making part of the our family! One event per week will be available, across multiple events on special occasions

• Have a legal version of the game
  • Be grade 3 or higher
  • Have less than 50 violations
  • Have less than 7 ghosts over one year and 4 over two years
  • Be at least 13 years old
  • Having an TL2 IFC account and in good standing
  • Agreeing to use Discord
  • Agreeing to use “OmanAir Virtual” affiliation on the game

This thread was made by the @OmanAirVirtual Team. OmanAir Virtual is not in any way affiliated, endorsed nor sponsored by Oman Air or Infinite Flight.

Thanks to @Baba for the banners

OmanAir Virtual © 2021. All right reserved.

WYVA-logo

20 Likes

Amazing thread, congratulations on your approval!

3 Likes

Congrats, welcome to the VA world! Amazing website as well!

4 Likes

Great thread and congrats! Love seeing the growth of Middle Eastern VA’s in this community.

3 Likes

Congrats OmanAir, finally we have it ! I’m proud to have help you and be a pilot ;)

3 Likes

Welcome to the community, Oman Air 🎉🎉

4 Likes

Welcome to the world of Virtual Airlines and all the best for your VA. I hope your VA proves to be a successful one

4 Likes

Welcome to the world

4 Likes

Amazing VA!

3 Likes

Nice thread, Congratulations on your approval!

Jack
CEO
Air Europa Virtual

3 Likes

Nice thread, congratulations on approval!

3 Likes

Wow, can’t wait to apply 🙂

3 Likes

Well put Thread welcome to the VA world!!!
Sam
COO/Co-Founder
AppleJet Virtual

4 Likes

Congrats on Approval. Just applied @OmanAirVirtual

5 Likes

Congrats on Approval !

5 Likes

Don’t esitate to apply!

2 Likes

Fantastic thread guys! Congratulations on approval!

4 Likes