Oman Air A330-300

Credit: Aero Icarus

Oman Air A330-300

Well, here’s the Oman Air A330-300 feature request! I was searching for a flight to fly on IF & thought of flying from Muscat in the underrated Oman Air. While searching the aircraft for the routes, I noticed that many of them were operated with the A330. I checked to see if there was an Oman Air A333 request with the current A223 vs. A333 poll going on, but it was outdated and from 2016.

So here’s the new request! Now, you may ask, why do we need this livery? For starters, the livery looks extremely nice on the aircraft. Add that it would bring more representation to a very underrated airline as well as realism or a close substitute on many routes operated by Oman Air’s A330s.

Destinations include Frankfurt, Zurich, Bangkok, Milan, Kuala Lumpur, Paris, Manila, Munich, Jeddah, & much more. The aircraft & livery would make for a very fun flight, differing from the likes of majorly flying Emirates, Etihad, & Qatar in the middle east.

I hope can bring this amazing livery into the game! All votes are appreciated :)

Love that livery!

4 Likes

U know u got my vote :)

4 Likes

It’s a beautiful plane, but Oman isn’t a very popular region in IF, so there’s a low chance that it would be added.

1 Like

The reason it isn’t popular in IF is because it’s never featured in the weekly ATC schedule and that’s a shame! Also because we don’t have many Oman air liveries (only one), but we’re trying to change that by voting for this.

3 Likes

I hope the people who make the ATC schedule diversify a bit more

1 Like

I had once been on this beauty back in 2017. Much needed! Although cant spare a vote

2 Likes

You have my vote this livrery is awsome 😍

2 Likes

Please vote for this livery everyone!

6 Likes

yes mate, spread the message, great livery hence my profile pic :)

3 Likes

Hello everyone!
Since the A330 won more than 1400 people will have a free vote because you don need to keep your vote on for the A330 rework. Can you please use your free vote to get us this beautiful bird in the game. Thanks! Every vote matters, I hope it gets added!

3 Likes

You got my vote!

5 Likes

Beautiful 😍

2 Likes

I hope when I start infinite flight and Select the A330 and see the Oman air Livery!

8 Likes

I’m voted good luck 👍🏼

7 Likes

One of the most beautiful livery on A330. Love seeing their 737 at Delhi airport. Hope it will be added in the rework.

4 Likes

I’m voted, I hope they add it

6 Likes

one day we will see this Livery in the skys

5 Likes

I hope that, we will see Oman Air with the new A333 rework 🔥🔥😍

6 Likes

it’s nice to see how this topic was 9 votes this morning and now it’s 22, keep going :)

3 Likes