Old violations

Hi. I have over 700 violations, most of which I got in 2014 and 2015. Can those be erased from my record? I think they should “age” off, especially since the simulator was different back then.

1 Like

If they are Level One violations, they’ll expire. If they’re level 2 or 3, you can contact @appeals via PM. Note you must have a replay to send to the appeals team for it to be potentially removed from your record.

If it’s 2014 and 2015 they should be removed already. I don’t even know if violations existed back then lol.

1 Like

No. That’s not how that works. Violations do not expire regardless of level. They are always there in your record. If you read the post, they are from 2014 and 2015 which does not affect their current access to the servers because they would have already expired.

Level 2 and 3 violations weren’t a thing until 2020. Again, these are from 2014 and 2015.

@Wind I’m not going to lie, 700 violations is actually pretty impressive. Not sure how you managed to do that. I would consider just making a new account. I’m sure the staff doesn’t want to deal with removing all of that.

7 Likes

How do you know you have over 700 violations? That’s my question as you can’t see the total number of violations they all just fall off after 12 months or so

from stats, maybe he wants to remove that from his stats, he actually dont haves 700 violations right now

No, what I’m saying is you cannot see the total amount of violations you accumulated throughout the years

1 Like

finally… competition

1 Like

Oh forgot about third party appa

1 Like

You only contact appeals to inquiry when you get a level 2-3 violation and this might’ve been given without any proper reasons by any ATC on the expert server.

2 Likes

Hello @Wind,

Level one violations remain on your account for a year. If you check your grade table, your level one violations will show regarding how many you have received in the past 24 hours, 7 days and also your level one violation to landing ratio that is calculated over 12 months.

1 Like

Seeing as the 700 violations aren’t actually stopping you from accessing the expert server it would be a bit silly to cancel your sub over that, no?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.