Old Training Server

This ^

2 Likes

Oh no I am in one of them

1 Like

No you are not, Its probably just a malfunction. Just wait for a staff member to adress the situation :)

1 Like

Wait I don’t wanna get disconnected that’s my flight which will make me reach expert server

1 Like

yep, you’re in the infinite flight backrooms

or whatever the old TS actually is

just waiting for the staff and/or the devs to come along and give their take on it, since they likely created it

2 Likes

then keep going, i doubt its going anywhere for a bit if its been here this long (probably since 22.7’s release)

1 Like

Keep the game going. It shouldn’t make your flight disconnect as it has nothing to do with the Infinite Flight game, likely a problem with the coding of the LiveFlight website :)

1 Like

12 hrs flight time remaining do you think it will disconnect till then

No In infinitex I can’t see myself and it’s not the live flight problem because in game I can’t see anyone too.

Egll had 4 arrivals which is so less because usually there are like 30 arrivals. And no ATC is available with no arrivals in airport. Something is wrong

unlikely, it probably came with 22.7 a few days back and i doubt its going anywhere soon unless the staff say otherwise.

just keep going, theres nothing stopping you

1 Like

not sure infinitex has the old ts option

1 Like

I’m very scared.

1 Like

It doesn’t have also the server is so dead.

Dont worry about it.

1 Like

K I will just keep on going. I think there’s something wrong with weather because I fly this route very often but today something is wrong

1 Like

Check your DM’s

Also change your topic to #support .

2 Likes

Not my topic

1 Like

I know now :)