Old Space Shuttle

I remember at one point in IF there was a space shuttle you could fly. I’ve mostly thought about it with its mentioning here in the IFC lately. With the new global update I’m curious as to if it will ever come back to IF again? I think it might be a lot of fun to take out in to space. If not, how come it was removed? Was it too difficult to use in restricted regions or not very easy to control with a mobile device?

1 Like

I believe it was removed because it just wasn’t up to standards as the other aircraft. Let me find the topic.

1 Like

Here ya go bud. Sorry it’s a goner ;(

5 Likes

I miss that good old space shuttle. It was impossible to land.

4 Likes

That’s alright, I vaguely remember it :) although imagine flying it now into space, where you can actually control the aircraft vs ZUGU edition F22.

1 Like

It’s rocket powered not jet engine powered. I don’t think Infinite Flight is a space simulator… haha.

4 Likes

I don’t think it would be a half bad one, look at the beautiful earth if you do the glitch :D anyways this can be closed now, sorry if I’ve been clogging the forums with dumb questions Im just interested in random stuff lol

1 Like

Since one of my IPads are really old, I’m checking to see if it still has the space shuttle.

1 Like

Missions just dont really fit a more advanced simulator

1 Like

Answered and closed upon request. Thanks for the information gang!