Old Photos of Planes

Hello IF Community,

I went through my photo gallery and found a bunch of pictures that I have taken of planes within the past couple of year or so.

As I’m sure you guys can tell, I live in Central Florida in the Orlando area. I will post more pictures that I have eventually.

Also, if you think that the camera quality is not the best, believe me, I agree with you. I took these photos from a Samsung Galaxy A32.

Now, tell me - what would you rate these photos and which one was your favorite?

• Picture 1
  • Picture 2
  • Picture 3
  • Picture 4
  • Picture 5
  • I liked them all equally - they were all perfect

0 voters

How would you rate these pictures overall?

• There aren’t enough zeroes following the 1 in ten to show how good these pictures are

0 voters

18 Likes

Also just a note: the second poll there where it asks how you would rate the pictures, I meant to put out of 10, just so there is no confusion. I didn’t mean 1 as is the #1 picture of all time, but 1 as in 1/10

Hey man! Awesome photos! Next time you can post them in this thread Views from the plane window instead of creating a separate topic.

Thanks!

Well some of the pictures were from inside the plane and some of them weren’t. Also I didn’t know that there was another topic for this. Also also thank you for viewing these!

I had some better pictures of planes that I have posted. To find them, scroll to the bottom of this discussion:

There is also a poll on that one too, so please rate my pictures. I’d love to hear feedback from you guys.

Found this photo of the old JetBlue vets in blue livery taken March 13 2022

1 Like

Thank you all for getting this post to 18 likes. Lets try to get it to 25!