Old Infinite Flight

They need to bring back the 747-400 house colors

I am also going to be opening atc on the training server at KNUC

I think global is better…

But we definitely need the 3D water textures back.

2 Likes

The oldest screenshots I could find… January 2015. Been playing since 2013 but I can’t find any earlier shots than that.

image image

3 Likes

HA, and I also just found an old tutorial I made back in 2015 when Live ATC just came out… That was even before IFC! Omg.

And still relevant today:

12 Likes

I stuck around since 2013. BTW, does anyone remember this mountain scenery?

11 Likes

I got IF on a November 17, 2013. I was about 5 year old. I remember the space shuttle missions, and the old engine sounds, and the disgusting Virgin Atlantic 787-900. Good times. Just imagine a 5 year old trying to takeoff and land.

3 Likes

I found this game in 2015 and I’ve been playing it ever since sadly I never saw the old old infinite flight but it’s still awesome to be a og

3 Likes

I remember the realistic water and I want it back!

4 Likes

I actually still play pre global, I downloaded it about a month ago and I was so sad when I seen the water and the map.

Ps I do not have a jail broken device.

2 Likes

Here is a topic I made about the original release on IF

1 Like

Let me guess you have a really old device that cannot revive the new version of IF

3 Likes

2014 is not the OG just saying… 😂

2 Likes

Yes that’s true I have an old iPhone 4s that I downloaded it on, and surprisingly it runs pretty smooth with anti aliasing off and the water textures on low I can then get full settings on the textures and graphics.

1 Like

I’ve been playing since 2015, and yes, I remember the good old days.

I know! We should have the ability to use reverse at 0kts while on the ground.

1 Like

Or even in the air!

2 Likes

Yeah, that would be so fun. I’m going to make a feature request right now!

1 Like

What happened to the 747-400 Boeing livery?

They just got rid of it I guess!

1 Like