Old but Gold

Hello, IFC,

Nowadays I always see 787s and A350s. The occasional 737 and a330 are nice, but where did the old ones go?

The MD11,DC10, 747-200 and other retro aircraft are magnificent in Infinite Flight!
Hundreds of hours of work were put into them, so i just wanted to make this topic to shed light on the sheer beauty of these flying gems.

Photos were taken above Alaska and the French Alps on Casual while doing Patterns at Juneau and Lyon.

I hope you enjoy!

The Infinite Flight Retro MD11 Nanking in a French sunset.

A Retro Delta MD11 taking off In anchorage, Alaska!

A Canadian Air Lines DC10 taking off from Anchorage, Alaska and a British DC10 doing it’s thing… 🤨

A Retro 747 banking during a French air show.

A British airways DC10 in the Crisp Alps.

Thank You!

If you would like to do a Retro Flight With Me, Just Ask! I would love to do one!

Thank You!

24 Likes

Thank you for spreading awareness of retro aircraft! Those are some great pictures!

Hmm that picture #7 looks like quite a bank angle…

2 Likes

The Infinite Flight livery on the MD-11 is my favorite in the game. Glad to see it getting showcased!

2 Likes

Aaaahhh, the plane that marked my first long haul… the MD-11… lovely plane.
And btw, I’m interested I retro flights. I’m a retro fan :D

1 Like

You have no clue how much I love classic planes. Great job.

1 Like

Lovin it! Keep it up buddy

1 Like

The trijets are amazing to fly, there’s no doubt in saying that.

1 Like

Just made an event for all you retro fans :)

Yes.

These planes, although older than some A350 and 787, are still just as useful. They’re good planes, workhorses for their operators, in fact. Great to see them still being flown in IF.

1 Like

wow looks good
i think you flew up into the moon and stalled

1 Like

Nice pics! I’d love to do a retro flight with you sometime (apart from the awesome event tomorrow :)

1 Like