Old Airlines long gone....

Woah woah there partner lol southwest is definitely the worst airline in my opinion 😂😂

hahahaha lol, good one, but u have to admit the heart one livery looks pretty dope?

No no I don’t 😐

really??? why don’t u like it?..wait, (ure and airbus fan aren’t u?)

1 Like

Song was started by Delta.

Braathens - Merged with SAS.

A am a hardcore straight to the nose 100% without any hesitation AN AIRBUS FAN!!!
Now I will say this…I hate that the cockpits do not have the yoke which I adore. So I’ll give Boeing that

1 Like

BOEING RULES AIRBUS DROOLS!!! even though i do admire some of airbuses aircraft BOEING IS AWSOME!!! and yes the yoke is awesome, flown with one before it was great! :)

1 Like

Lol you little kids who adore Boeing it humors me. I only wish I could help you see how wonderful AIRBUS is

1 Like

Please don’t do that here.

2 Likes

Roger that Cap! We’all leave this age old debate in the past

1 Like

lol, boeing is way better than airbus in so may ways! the cockpit in a boeing aircraft is so much nicer than an airbus, airbus is way to industrialized, way to much GRAY, boeing u feel like ure at home with the stable controls, its just so much better than airbus :)

1 Like

oaps sorry ok ill stop

2 Likes

Hey I will say this, the cockpits in Boeing are incredibly more enjoyable than AIRBUS, I almost dislike the AIRBUS cockpits. But the aircraft themselves…the interior of the cabin…all AIRBUS

1 Like

yes the cockpits are way nicer, and i will admit i haven’t been on as many airbus as boeing but still, boeing always has smother takeoffs and landings, and airbus’s gear is always way to high

2 Likes

@7405896A @SkyHighGuys please continue this discussion here. Airbus Vs. Boeing

1 Like

ok sorry :)

1 Like

Haha will do. I reached my maximum likes otherwise you’d be one heart filled post ;)

1 Like

Beautiful photos!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.