OIS Mini-Game Challenge!

If you know us well enough, you’ll know by now that we like to include small easter eggs throughout the simulator, like the atari breakout mini-game on the stand guidance system & the A350 maintenance panel.

Well in our latest update, version 24.1, we updated the A350 OIS screen to include static information. This is because our new A380 will include the same display, thus making it easy to apply this screen to other aircraft that utilize it. If you take a closer look and follow the magic steps, you’ll notice that there’s a shiny new mini-game/easter egg to try out.

Introducing the OIS Mini-Game Challenge!

To activate this special mode, all you have to do is hop in the A350 and flash your landing lights multiple times. Note that the parking brakes must be engaged both on the ground and in the air for it to work. 😄

That said, this is a small competitive challenge and we’d love to see who gets the highest score possible below!

Feel free to also share your score with us on social media. You can find us on all platforms by searching for @infiniteflight. Enjoy the new in-flight entertainment 🕹️

41 Likes

How do I play it Dan

It’s mentioned in the main post

3 Likes

Oh is it just that Whst u have to do

Yes, just flash your lights until the OIS panel switches.

3 Likes

First time didn’t go too well.

5 Likes

So basically do you have to get the ball through the rectangles

2 Likes

Guess I’ll start with a 3000

8 Likes

Watch me finish the whole thing

1 Like

Will raise you to 3600

6 Likes

Might as well rename the A350 to “Flying Arcade” at this point.

11 Likes

So basically you can’t hit the rectangles ?? Is that what you have to do

(Good chat)

1 Like

@Rhys_Cool all your questions can/should be answered by reading the original post by Dan 🙂

3 Likes

How can the A350 single-handedly carry the weight of TWO Easter eggs??

My attempt after countless tries…

9 Likes

Cool, now the a350 has two mini games I can chose from.

Refreshing my high score to 4000

5 Likes

How do we flash the landing lights? Do we just spam or how?

Click the landing light button off and on several times

3 Likes

My 17th try

1 Like

Not working still, I also had parking brakes on