Oh I’ve Done it Again. (I think)

Hello!

Iv’e done it again, another WWll edit! I know you’re exited, seen as the last one seemed to look so real, I thought I should go ahead and make another! I know, exiting! So this time, I didn’t go though my old replays like last time, nor did I to this on an online flight. I did this in solo mode! How did I do it? I used a photo editor, and my handy work skills with the default apps on Apple. By the way, I used a slightly different black/white filter this time So I took a P-38, and a Spitfire out above Berlin Tempelhof Airport (once again). So now that I’ve been talking forever, I might as well show the photo!

As my P-38 chases down a BF-109, (too bad we don’t have that, the Spitfire can take it’s place for now). The allies come closer to the center of Berlin, one plane at a time.

So, I used the default Apple apps, and Pixlr for this edit. Thanks for stopping by, and I hope you enjoyed this photo. Feedback is like always accepted. Have a great day IFC, and thank you to all service members and veterans!

51 Likes

WOW, thats a great shot! For a second i thought it was real lol

1 Like

I have done it again, thank you!

1 Like

Absolutely phenomenal. Really. This is awesome. It makes me jealous.

Impressive work!

1 Like

Thank you, it means so much to me!

1 Like

Me: Comes in with 737 again
Butterboi: You’re ruining the moment!!!

yep. i sure am ruining the moment again.

2 Likes

YoU aRe RuiNinG ThE mOmEnT, @LoNgHaULgUy! Wait, you weren’t even there this time. I was in solo! How did you hack that lol? 😂

This might sound stupid, but man the little black stripe on the left side of the photo makes it seem so much more realistic 😂

1 Like

Oh yes you did! Great job!

1 Like

@Ecoops123 Should check these out. Surely it will cheer him up!

1 Like

Thank you so much, @NoahM! I agree, makes it look more like 1940’s film tapes.

Thank you, @KindaTartySliceOfPie!

I agree, he should. And it cheered me up wading all these positive words from everyone!

3 Likes

Wait this is not a real photo from back in the day? (It looks soooo real where I’m convinced it’s real!)

1 Like

Thanks! It is from IF, PM me for proof if you don’t believe me.

Eh, I’m not a negative person. I never get angry at comments or the such, I more react in a public reply to say what is civilised and not. Anyway, I’ve already seen this when it was posted! Just been a VERY hard week learning a few things about a loved one. Trust me if you understood then it would take all your heart to go after someone and… well let’s get back on topic. ;)

We really should get the P-38 up and going again :(

2 Likes

cool edit… but thanks to the title I have Oops…I Did It Again by B. Spears stuck in my head haha!

1 Like

Quote 1: Hope your week gets better. 🙂
Quote 2: Yes we should, deserves a rework just like the Spitfire.

1 Like

Thank you, I’ll consider that title for next thread, but I don’t feel like changing this one.

Amazing job. I love WW2 aviation and this makes me feel proud. Keep up the good work!

2 Likes

Once (if) we get the B-25 you need to do an edit of the Doolittle Raiders.

2 Likes

Oh dang! Great edits!

1 Like