Oh, Canada!

Thanks a ton. Means a lot you like them! ๐Ÿ˜€

Thanks Chris, means so much from someone so high up! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Thanks for the kind words. With pictures it all about experimenting like @AvioesEJogos said, just move the camera about around your plane, until you come across something mesmerising! ๐Ÿ˜ Thats really all I can tell you, it comes with practice believe me at the start my pictures were no where near this standard! Thanks for the kind words!

What exactly is it you are having issues with, most of it comes with practice really! Here is a wonderful tutorial by the legend @Mark_Denton! Hope it helps!

Thanks for the kind words all, so so close to my second โ€œgreatโ€ topic!

2 Likes

Last one is my favourite :)

1 Like

Thank you, my first time actually taking photos with other aircraft in. Always found it difficult to find the right image without losing some quality. Glad you like it, means a lot!

Two likes away from a Great Topic mean the world to me if we could get there!

Wow, Im reading this while flying to Canada in IF. Im landing in Toronto in like 2 and a half hours

1 Like

Good luck bud! Blue skies and tailwinds! Iโ€™m sure the ATC Team will get you on the ground safely and efficiently!

1 Like

Absolutely fantastic pictures! This one is especially cool, I really love that perspective. Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

Thank you! Some times its the weirdest angles that shine the most! Made purely from experimenting with the free cam! Might have gone a bit crazy on the sharpness of the ground but oh well! Thanks for the kind words, really appreciate it!

1 Like

Indeed! As you say, sometimes you just play around with the camera and something very cool happens :)

1 Like

Man those shots are sick! Itโ€™s clear youโ€™ve put a lot of effort into this so all the love is well deserved ๐Ÿ‘.
Whatโ€™s the flight number? Iโ€™m interested in flying this route myself.

1 Like

Thanks @Philippe_Gilbert! Did spend a good hour or two purely just collecting the images! Unfortunately this flight is not a real life routing I purely did it because OMDB was busy on Friday and CYVR was a hub on Saturday! The closest you can get to a real life route is VIDP-CYVR with the Callsign Air Canada 45 in the 789 Livery! If you do want to do this flight though you can always rock your T3-DDY callsign!

Achieved a Great topic means the world you like them everyone!

That moon shot is a beauty!

1 Like

No question about it, new livery all the way!

Credit

In all seriousness though, brilliant shots

2 Likes

Thank you! Was slightly difficult with the terrain near the mountain to get it entered properly, took me a good 15 mins to make perfect! Its a hard shot to take but with the struggle comes the reward! Glad you enjoyed it!

Thank you very much! And you are totally right on the A220 it looks so amazing! ๐Ÿ˜ How can someone not like that livery!

1 Like

How will I believe? Ugly livery and ugly plane ๐Ÿคฎ

1 Like

oof livery dont matter in the end that airline is AIR CANADA lol

1 Like

Exactly all that matters it its AC! ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ

And the New Livery is better ๐Ÿ˜ˆ jk

Ha! Even you admitted the old one is better!

1 Like