Offline Solo flight

Is there any way that I can use the simulator while I’m offline? For example, flying? IF used to be like that but now when I try to log in into the app it says error.

Is there any way I can fix this or they just changed it so it is available only when I’m online even when I want to fly solo?

Thank you

1 Like

Sadly not. Infinite Flight now uses a Internet Connection to stream the scenery to your device, so a continuous internet connection is required whether you are flying on live or in solo.

3 Likes

Hello!

Offline is currently not something we support as all the scenery (satellite imagery) is streamed from our servers to your device. This requires an internet connection.

Hopefully, we will be able to provide some kind of offline functionality. But we’re not sure how & when that will be.

5 Likes

Oh perfect that makes sense… thank you for the response and explanation sir! Have a good day

2 Likes

Perfect !!

1 Like

You’re very welcome! 😉

1 Like

Maybe we can Get availble to download Sencery before leaving the WiFi and then we can fly were we downloaded it?

BTW I am using WiFi hotspot from my phone to my IPad when I am at my cabin, when I am at solo and the flight is loaded I can run pretty long time before something happends with the flying, and IF don’t take much Celluar data when you are at Solo.

1 Like

The problem is that you would need to not 1) deviate from your plan 2) That would require a decent amount of storage depending on the flight. We will just have to wait and see what the future holds.

Here’s a way how I do it:

I’d first connect to IF (solo) and do a flight. Then, I’d still stay on the app and fly as I normally do, but I would deactivate the wifi. That way, the app will be able to be used and to fly but only if it’s still running in the background.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.