Offline (no WiFi) capabilities

Hello there. Long ago I was able to fly (solo) on infinite flight without being connected to WiFi. Now I can’t. Sometimes when I’m bored traveling for work and on the plane… I want to shoot a few approaches and so on…but because I’m not on WiFi…it won’t let me even fly solo. Is there a way to do this? If not can you make it possible to add that feature back to infinite flight?

3 Likes

Here check this out sadly the answer is no.

1 Like

Due to Infinite flight using HD satellite imagery, FDS has made it so that it is streamed via the internet. This helps by cutting down the amount of storage that is used.

In short, having a stable internet connection is now necessary in order to run infinite flight on solo and on live.

1 Like

I flew IF once on a Cathay Pacific flight from LA to HONG KONG. Inflight WiFi worked great.

@HarryH1 he is not talking about Inflight WiFi he is just asking if he can play IF without WiFi.

1 Like

Adding on to @Sashaz55

Welcome! 👋🏻

Hello & Welcome to the Infinite Flight Community!

Below are some helpful links to get you started. This includes some information regarding trust levels and more importantly the how this forum works. We ask that you please take a look through this important material and understand these posts. A lot of hard work was put into these topics for new members like you. We hope you enjoy your experience here with us. Please don’t hesitate to message a moderator if you have any questions. And last but not least, have fun! Thanks for the help and understanding!

A Beginners Guide to the Forum

Welcome to the Forum

General Forum Guidelines

Why haven’t I reached TL* yet?

What do user trust levels do?

3 Likes

What does this have to do with his question?

I know I am just providing him a plausible solution.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.