Officially a student pilot! πŸ›«

Hello fellow pilots!

I started out on Infinite Flight around 3-4 years ago where I met a good friend in @Tom_Tremlin whom since I have met in person.

It was in this last year I wanted to make my dreams a reality, so I contacted my local flight school and here I am 17 days away from turning 30 and 6 hours into my Private Pilots License!

If you have a dream of being a student pilot, don’t let anything stand in the way and pursue those dreams!

Thanks for reading, hope you enjoy the photos!

JasonG
IF Pilot, IFATC Controller and Student Pilot

38 Likes

Congrats! Now make sure to butter every landing. Remember-you can always go around!

2 Likes

Thank you, I did my first landing about two weeks ago and their was a little bump but any landing you walk away from is a good landing right?! πŸ‘€πŸ˜‚ My take offs are definitely better than my landings at present. πŸ˜‚

3 Likes

Congratulations on pursuing your dreams! I wish you the best of luck with your aviation career.

1 Like

Thank you, I appreciate that πŸ˜ŽπŸ›«

1 Like

Welcome to debt, 7am coffee, (annoying new york atc people veey very mean people) and ig flying yay

3 Likes

Haha thanks I haven’t managed to accrue any debt yet but 7am coffee is a possibility πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Oh dang! Congratulations! Safe flying!

1 Like

Thank you 😁😁 hoping to pursue my CPL after my PPL

1 Like

Hey congrats on starting your training!!

1 Like

Thank you! 😁😁

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.