Official XCub Trailer

Ooh! Free aircraft! 😃

Wonder how this airplane will fly

5 Likes

For Bert and everyone, check out FlightChops on YouTube for some videos of him flying the xcub. It’s so cool and you may learn some tips from him not sponsored btw

2 Likes

This is incredible l! Can’t wait to take it to be skies!

3 Likes

They deserve a hell of a lot more than this. From all the crap they receive for “failing to listen to the customers” and “I didn’t want this” they still fight through and produce one of the top apps on our local app stores. They deserve to live in a Mansion for crying out loud! And unfortunately after this is released, the General Public will go back to asking for more, and not appreciate the given, and not the want. Only one group of individuals could pull anything similar off, and I’m proud to say you are wittinessing the group right now. Bravo!

13 Likes

No they are not currently clickable in 3D, but they are linked to the 2D UI (in the “Systems” menu).

While maybe more realistic, we found that it was quite hard to precisely click on buttons in 3D on a small device like a tablet or a phone. We might do it in the future but for now buttons are toggled using the 2D UI.

Note that not all buttons are toggleable yet … we will improve this in the future as we simulate more and more of the real systems and instruments.

51 Likes

Wow! I LOVE that screen. Keep up the good work!

Loving it!

The hype is real! Thank you guys so much!

1 Like

thank you IF, I love you guys so much!

2 Likes

So much confirmation. The XCub with working intranets, working instruments for the 777 and A350, and the aircraft will come out in June. Great work IF

4 Likes

What a beauty! Can’t wait to give it a try!

2 Likes

Can we get the gauges even with the Pro sub?

2 Likes

If it’s coming in June hopefully on 14th as that is my birthday

3 Likes

I can’t believe it.
It just AMAZINGGGGG 😍😍😍

3 Likes

Steam gauges, yes

1 Like

Thats great to hear, thanks.

3 Likes

With a Pro sub you get everything (both panels with all liveries).

Without a Pro sub you get the XCub with the panel you can see at 0:31 in the video.

15 Likes

Awesome then, can’t wait to try both 👌

1 Like

This is something that really caught my eye, can’t wait!

3 Likes

I like how you and the team have gave it to us both free sub and pro sub. Great thinking and a great way to attract new customers by providing brand new and high quality aircrafts.

4 Likes