Official Video Trip Report Database

Hello IFC,
I have decided to open up this thread with the intention for it to be a place where YouTubers in the community can post their trip reports (in video form only please). The only rules are that 1. The video must be a trip report 2. One video at a time, please 3. Please try to keep your comments on the actual YouTube video in order to prevent clogging 4. Show some love for our YouTubers! Like and subscribe to them :)
This thread is moderator approved ✔️

5 Likes

I guess that I will go first, here is my latest trip report:

6 Likes

This is a very nice trip report! Definitely subscribing . Love the work put in to this!

1 Like

@Luke_Sta, this is only the place for video trip reports. The written ones already have their individual thread.

1 Like

Ah. Sorry. Maybe you should edit your title

1 Like

Subscribed. Some great footage and great editing!!

1 Like

American Airlines KATL - KLAX

Delta KBWI - KATL

KATL - KRDU

2 Likes

Hey, I was wondering what editing software you use. I love it!

Lol right now I use the basic Imovie. In the future I plan on moving on up to Adobe Premier, but since I still am a small channel I don’t feel like spending $20 a month on it.

Ok, I plan to do my first one on the 19 when I got to Seattle.

1 Like

Love that BWI-ATL video! Baltimore airport is the best. Also heard that Casey Neistat music 🎵🎶

2 Likes

My favorite trip Report of mine. Air Malta Trip report coming out soon

(https://youtu.be/CR5c2lYzb2c)

1 Like

Question, are takeoff and landing videos allowed, or just trip reports?

Edit: I get rule 1, but I just would like clarification if that makes sense because they are similar.

Hi, this was my first attempt at a tripreport so if you have any feedback I’d love to hear it! Thanks.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9eVBp3A6pI

1 Like

I think it would be fine to have a couple of take off and landing videos.

1 Like

Great video! Very well done. @AviationReports also, nice trip report!

1 Like

Alright thanks!

1 Like

Here is my first ever trip report that I published last month:

Enjoy!

3 Likes