Official Poll: You Decide the F/A-18 Variant

The Super Hornet just look better in my opinion.

4 Likes

We better get some sort of afterburners with these bad boys

13 Likes

Oh I see! I’ll vote for the E then

5 Likes

I am backing the C varient. Simply because of diversity. Sure, the E has a longer name, but what’s it worth? The more people happier the better and in my inexperienced opinion, that means diversity.

25 Likes

Read this before voting. Thank you-

35 Likes

The Super Hornet is used by the Jolly Rogers and Tom Caters the 2 most famous navy squad also the Super Hornet is in Top Gun Maverick and also the Blue Angels replaced their legacies with the Super Hornet

3 Likes

When I see Finnish Air Force listed under FA/18C operators, you already know that’s gonna take my vote.

Credits

20 Likes

I have absolutely zero knowledge of military aircraft but I’m already getting the vibes off the girst few comments it’s going to be the super hornet. Not sure what that is lol but sounds good 😂

4 Likes

This is so exciting 🙏🏾

1 Like

I voted for the C. If I know one thing, it’s that this community loves a wide variety of liveries — which we can only get from the C variant. They’re both fast, but one will have representation from around the world 🌎

22 Likes

Americans: Quitting IF forever if we don’t get the E.

45 Likes

Super hornet to hornet:

15 Likes

Yes! I’ve been waiting for this. Mainly for the RCAF liveries!

1 Like

Adam don’t fall to the dark side

Here’s why E is better
Reason 1. The Super hornet is newer has more power
Reason 2. All USN squadrons will be on this variant at once in their lifetime with the old hornet gone
Reason 3. Would you rather have an old variant or new variant (new)

Also most people in GAF are Americans therefore you know like, we have to choose it Jason

4 Likes

Welcome to the Infinite Flight Community where this you ask of is rarely done 😂

12 Likes

Don’t care.
Don’t care.
Don’t care.

Not American, so simply don’t care. :)

Liveries are the currency to flight sims.

27 Likes

The C has a more global reach, so my vote goes to the C.

The Super Hornet is nice, but I’d like the fly a jet in Europe, and not be limited to the U.S.

18 Likes

I vote Super Hornet

2 Likes

Where are my aussies at?? We need to come together as one and push for the C so we can finally get an RAAF livery on here!!!

11 Likes

I love speed, I also love a wide range of liveries, tough decisions

2 Likes