Official Glasgow (EGPF) Rework Tracking Thread

Welcome to the Glasgow Airport Tracking Thread!

EGPFGLA

This thread is intended to provide an overview of the development of Glasgow Airport. I ask you not to request any other airports to be made 3D.

Development Progress

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)

Frequently Asked Questions
When will the Airport be released?

There is no official date for release. The Airport Moderators decide which airports get released. A few factors that influence this decision:

Small Airports, Medium Airports, Big/Major Airports, Airline Airports, Military Airports, GA Airports, Location/Region of Airport, Other airports in that same country/region (located to a nearby released airport already?), Things that Infinite Flight could be planning (aircraft, liveries, new objects, 3D structures, etc.)

Can you also make <insert your airport> 3D?

The Airport Editing team is currently not taking requests. It’s planned that all Airport will be 3D in the future and with the recent opening of applications this will even go faster.

How can I become a Scenery/Airport Editor?

If you would like to become a Scenery Editor go check out this topic which explains everything you need to know and how to apply.

How long will it take until the airport is finished?

I don’t have a fixed date for the completion of Glasgow but if everything goes according to plan the airport should be ready in mid-September. I expect it to be completed by the end of 2022 at the latest.

Sources

The previews will also be posted on the following social platforms:

image aviator.fox - Instagram
image XY_MAGIC - YouTube

by @XY_MAGIC and @Skyler.Cooper

27 Likes

LOL. I wanted to build this if I got accepted, but I guess not! Can’t wait to see this come

1 Like

Depending on when you get added we can finish it together 😊

Well you may have to wait a few years lol! I don’t know when I will get in, although I was one of the first to apply

1 Like

Development Progress

started to add taxiway lights

8 Likes

Looks amazing! Will defo do an EZY here flight upon release!

1 Like

wow didn’t know the IFAET was this busy

1 Like

Thanks a lot

Awesome, been waiting for Glasgow rework for ages. Good luck with it.

1 Like

Thanks. I’m actually working on it right now.

Awesome, really looking forward to it as Im one of them players who only fly to 3d airports so Glasgow is going to open up a new lot of routes for me and well not to mention I live only an hour away from Glasgow so it can be considered one of my local airports.

2 Likes

I’ll be doing Tui and JET2 flights day in and out 😍😍😍

3 Likes

The first 3D objects and buildings are being build and added. progress is going strong !!

5 Likes

Development Progress

Glasgow now entered the 3D stage!

17 Likes

I love those stairs on the back of the control tower!

3 Likes

I do too, that’s how they are IRL so i couldn’t not add them. it just brings some life to it !!

2 Likes

That looks great! Can’t wait to see the finished product in game.

4 Likes

That looks incredible!! We need someone on the canary islands now 🙌

1 Like

Great work, looking forward to this.

1 Like