Official F/A-18 Super Hornet Tracking Thread

I would love to see the top gun maverick livery when this fighter is released.

2 Likes

I’m more excited to fly the F/A-18 than the EJET, we need more diversified planes as new manufacturers, we’re too stuck on Airbus/Boeing/Embraer :)

2 Likes

Ikr, I’m so hyped to fly a reworked jet… we’ve had too many commercial reworks so it’s nice to see the devs eyeing the military fleet. Hopefully C-17 next 🤞

2 Likes

Yeah and nobody flies them. It’s not a real as in it’s not in service. It’s had a couple boring test flights and they sit on the ground.

1 Like

Finally an update!

1 Like

I really hope RAAF livery gets added!

2 Likes

RAAF doesnt have the F/A18 E, they opted for the F35 instead

2 Likes

Oh i forgot about that! thx

1 Like

This is a Block 2 Super Hornet actually. Block 3 is a single touchscreen monitor replacing everything directly in front of you.

This is Block 3. Source from Boeing.

3 Likes

so we only getting USAF and Kuwait then?

1 Like

Considering those are the only operators, you are most likely correct (there is also the blue angles)

2 Likes

would we get 6 blue angels liveries then?

1 Like

Nothing has been confirmed in regards to which liveries are or aren’t coming to the F/A-18. Anything mentioned would be speculation until confirmed otherwise.

Keep an eye on Infinite Flight’s Official Social Media channel as that is where they show the latest WIP regarding upcoming updates.

Take care!

4 Likes
  • Super Hornet
  • Rhino

0 voters

1 Like

Well, the Blue Angels livery has pretty much been confirmed on Instagram. Not a real surprise though.

1 Like

What do you mean

1 Like

Until next time!