Official Event | vRIAT 2022 - An Infinite Flight Event

Hello IFC,
The start date is finally 60 days away (at the time of writing), which means we can make an official IFC topic for this event! So here we go!

For the first time on Infinite Flight, I am making a Virtual RIAT event! For those who do not know, here is some information about the real RIAT (Royal International Air Tattoo:)

Now, lets get to the Infinite Flight side of things! Some information for the event is shown below!

INFORMATION ABOUT THE EVENT

• Server - Casual (because this is an airshow)

• Airport - RAF Fairford (FFD, EGVA)

• Dates - 29th July - 31 July 2022 (This event is over 3 days like the real show and is over a weekend). Morning displays will begin at 0900Z and last until 1100Z. We will then have a break and afternoon displays will go from 1300Z to 1600Z.

• Permissable Aircraft - ALL Military aircraft and civilian aircraft as well

• Gates:

How to apply
To apply to join this event, reply to this topic with the following:

• The Aircraft you will come with
  • The dates you will display
  • The country you are representing (if applicable)

NOTAM
You may represent different countries if the livery for that is not in the simulator. For example, if you want a Belgian F16 display just tell me and that can be arranged.

COUNTDOWN
5 days to go until the first display day!

ENJOY THE EVENT!

Pictures - taken from a solo session

52 Likes

Looks fun as, I would definitely come, but my subscription ends in a few days though :( Have a good time!

4 Likes

thank you @Captain_ATK

1 Like

Thank you for your interest @HercDriver206

1 Like

USAF Mighty Hercules Display

requesting display slot at 1030z on Saturday & anytime on Sunday

Taken from a past airshow, cred to @DeltaMD88Fan

10 Likes

done :)

Which dates would you like out of the 29th 30th and 31st?
And also morning or afternoon?

1 Like

Oh, i didnt see youd already put it :)

2 Likes

UPDATE:

We have had our first offical confirmation from @Skyler.Cooper with a USAF C130 display.

2 Likes

All 3 days with the afternoon slot flying the spitfire under RAF (i live where the spitfire was born)

5 Likes

You have been added.

nice 🙂

1 Like

Update:

@Callum_King has confirmed their intentions to come to this years vRIAT with an RAF spitfire display! Expect an exhilarating display on all three days of the show!

1 Like

May i take off and land at a different airport? Its impossible to takeoff and land properly in the spitfire. I watched all tje videos and turorials and just impossible, i dont mind doing a fly in and fly out

2 Likes

you may :)

1 Like

Lovely, i did a short flight from brize norton to fairford. Its around 2 minutes flight. Can be 1 minute but i have a great idea on how to start the airshow off which is why it will be 2 minutes

2 Likes

oh, looking forward to it

1 Like

I will let you know when im about to takeoff so u will be set and not waiting ages for me to turn up. It isnt a fast aircraft 🤣

2 Likes

Man do I hate those longhauls 🤣

UPDATE 3 OF THE DAY

Looks like a confirmation from @RubenJ is on its way

Oh doing anything in it feels like a long haul. I was doijg some tests earlier and takes around a full minute or so to go back around to the centre line haha

1 Like

Good evening. Sorry, had issues with the last one. I would like to apply for earlier slots on Saturday and Sunday.

I will be representing GAFs (GlobalAirForce’s) 349sqn - F-16AM solo display. This is may be subject to change however.

11 Likes