Official Event: Vancouver Fly-in!

Hey folks, it’s time for another Fly-in event! The featured airport this time around is Vancouver International Airport. Our goal for this event is to send as much traffic as possible to YVR from different locations. Whether that be a domestic flight or one from the other side of the world. Fuel up, load up, buckle up and prepare for your adventure to Vancouver, Canada! Ps. if you like mountainous locations, you’re in for a real treat :)

IFATC will provide service where able, so remember to always be in contact with them if they are open. This includes centre and departure frequencies.

Be sure to post your best screenshots on Instagram or Twitter and tag us for a chance to have one featured on our social media pages or even the loading screen! Simply tag us using @infiniteflight, or use hashtags #infiniteflight and #Infiniteflightevent. We look forward to seeing all of your amazing photos! You can also follow us on YouTube where we live stream some of these events and occasionally host giveaways!

Event Specifics

Server: All Servers
Fly-in Airport: Vancouver International (CYVR)
Time: 2022-11-17T06:00:00Z2022-11-18T06:00:00Z

NOTAMs

This is an ALL SERVERS event. The following info applies to the Expert Server: Pattern work at ATC discretion. No local flying to hub airports from nearby airports. GA aircraft permitted at ATC discretion. We ask for your full cooperation with IFATC and to follow all expert server rules. Use of SIDs & STARs recommended. Most importantly, have fun!

Suggested Routes
KSEA - CYVR 0:35 Flight
Origin Airport Destination Airport Suggested Aircraft Suggested Airline Flight Duration
KSEA CYVR Dash 8 Air Canada 0:35

KSEA SEA PAE CYVR

CYLW - CYVR 0:42 Flight
Origin Airport Destination Airport Suggested Aircraft Suggested Airline Flight Duration
CYLW CYVR Dash 8 WestJet 0:42

CYLW THYNE CYVR

CYYC - CYVR 1:00 Flight
CYYC CYVR B738 WestJet 1:00

CYYC NOVAR BOOTH CYVR

CYQR - CYVR 1:55 Flight
CYQR CYVR CRJ-900 Air Canada 1:55

CYQR VLN YEA VINKO RABOX NOVAR BOOTH CYVR

KSFO - CYVR 1:55 Flight
KSFO CYVR 737-800 United Airlines 1:55

KSFO DEDHD LMT KS03E PAE CYVR

KJFK - CYVR 5:25 Flight
KJFK CYVR A320 JetBlue 5:25

KJFK GAYEL MSLIN STOMP BUFFY CFB VIEEW KELIE WOZEE NOTAP KP06Q STNRD YQT VLR 50N09 50N14 YDC BOOTH CYVR

PHNL - CYVR 5:40 Flight
PHNL CYVR B738 WestJet 5:40

PHNL ATINE BERLE ZIGIE ZOULU ZEMOM ZINNO ZAGER ZANNG SEDAR HQM OZALU ULESS MTLOK QUIIN CYVR

RJAA - CYVR 8:25 Flight
RJAA CYVR B789 ANA 8:25

RJAA PUTER POXED PUGAL 4800N/17000E 4900N/18000W 5000N/17000W 5100N/16000W 5000N/14000W PRETY YAZ CYVR

This event will be streamed live on YouTube. You can watch it below!

FAQ

How can I appeal my Level 2 or 3 Violation?

If reported by ATC on the Expert Server for an infraction you will be issued a Level 2 or Level 3 Violation. This may be appealed here on the Community Forum by sending a direct message to @appeals where you should provide your callsign, display name, location, details surrounding the report, and a replay file which can easily be uploaded here!

How do I get IFATC at my event?

IFATC members are encouraged to staff all community events around the world! While events aren’t featured on the schedule, community members may use the schedule locations to create future events with guaranteed traffic!

Head over to our Events category to begin creating. You can use helpful tags like atc-needed and atc-staffed to let controllers know where they’re needed.

How can I get my event featured?

Community Events are now a staple of the community with users creating awesome events for others to enjoy. We love incorporating your events into our official communications and live stream schedules! To get your event featured, all you have to do is create an event and publish it in Events. From here, our team will manually review these events each month and hand-pick the ones we would like to officially feature!

Click HERE for more information

What does it mean to have my event officially featured?

If your event is chosen to be featured, we will:

• Advertise on our Official Discord channel before and during the event
  • Add it to the ATC Schedule
  • Highlight it on our social media channels
  • Pin the event topic to the IFC
  • Feature the event on the in-app home screen

Remember to share your screenshots and videos with us on social media and tag us
for a chance to have one featured on our social media pages. Simply tag us using @infiniteflight

28 Likes

Definitely joining this one! Also happy cake day @Dan

4 Likes

Looks fun. I’ll see if I can attend. :)

3 Likes

Joining 100%

3 Likes

Can’t wait to support my home country’s event in both Pilot and IFATC Controller Capacity’s.

4 Likes

i’ll be there! coming in from Atlanta 🇨🇦🇺🇸

2 Likes

Air India 747 saw your comment 🗿

3 Likes

Looking forward to joining this event. Love the wonderful approach and scenery at Vancouver!

4 Likes

Will definitely be there at the event!

I’ll be coming from Xiamen (ZSAM) with XiamenAir 787-8 (CXA805).

will be arriving around 16:00-16:30z

2 Likes

Definitely flying in. love Vancouver irl

2 Likes

Ima do KSFO-CYVR in an E175

3 Likes

Have a good flight 😁

3 Likes

have a safe flight!

3 Likes

Quick question i still get confused on these 😅. 10pm pst correct?

2 Likes

Yes 10pm PST on the 16th to 10pm PST on the 17th.

3 Likes

Will be flying to and from Palm Springs! :D

3 Likes

Please stop always replying to me lol

2 Likes

No. (Ten characters)

2 Likes

thank you!!

3 Likes

I’ll try to fly in from Delhi and provide IFATC service if able

3 Likes