Official Event: Tokyo Fly-Out!

NEW OFFICIAL EVENT

Back on April 21st we introduced our own official Fly-In event which was a blast! We also mentioned that we would create various Fly-Out events as well which brings us here… Welcome to the first official Infinite Flight Fly-Out event featuring the enormous Tokyo Haneda International Airport. Just like the previous event we will be using waves to help the traffic flow and ultimately reduce delays. If you do decide to participate in this event, please plan your departure during a wave time as per the NOTAM. Enjoy!

Our fly-in/out events will always include waves where you can plan your flights to/from the featured airport at the given wave times. Please familiarize yourself with this thread for a better understanding of this event. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

IFATC will provide service where able, so remember to always be in contact with them if they are open. This includes centre and departure frequencies.

Event Specifics

Server: All Servers
Fly-Out Airport: Tokyo (RJTT)
Time: 2022-05-16T08:00:00Z2022-05-16T20:00:00Z

Waves

As per the NOTAM, please plan your departure from RJTT during a wave time.

Wave One: 08:00Z 2022-05-16T08:00:00Z2022-05-16T09:00:00Z

Wave Two: 10:00Z 2022-05-16T10:00:00Z2022-05-16T11:00:00Z

Wave Three: 13:00Z 2022-05-16T13:00:00Z2022-05-16T14:00:00Z

Wave Four: 16:00Z 2022-05-16T16:00:00Z2022-05-16T17:00:00Z

Wave Five: 19:00Z 2022-05-16T19:00:00Z2022-05-16T20:00:00Z

NOTAMs

This is an ALL SERVERS event. The following info applies to the Expert Server: Pattern work at ATC discretion. No local flying to hub airports from nearby airports. GA aircraft permitted at ATC discretion. We ask for your full cooperation with IFATC and to follow all expert server rules. Use of SIDs & STARs recommended. Please plan your flights accordingly with the wave times. Most importantly, have fun!

Suggested Routes
RJTT - RJSA 1:00 Flight
Origin Airport Destination Airport Suggested Aircraft Suggested Airline Flight Duration
RJTT RJSA B737-800 JAL 1:00

RJTT SYOEN RINOA SHIRO YTE MONAI RJSA

RJTT - RJCC 1:10 Flight
Origin Airport Destination Airport Suggested Aircraft Suggested Airline Flight Duration
RJTT RJCC B737-800 JAL 1:10

RJTT SYOEN RINOA SHIRO YTE HANKA PEONY SAMBO JYONA CAPLY RJCC

RJTT - RJFF 1:35 Flight
RJTT RJFF A321 ANA 1:35

RJTT ENNAR KOMAK CUE SANDA HYOGO ASANO OLIVE BIZEN PIONE DANGO WASYU BINGO BAMBO ONDOC MARCO RJFF

RJTT - RJOO 1:30 Flight
RJTT RJOO B787-8 JAL 1:30

RJTT BUPPO DARTS RJOO

RJTT - RKSI 2:10 Flight
RJTT RKSI Any Any 2:10

RJTT INASI OZAKA KOCHO SAKYU DRIPS SAPRA BULGA KPO ELAPI CUN RKSI

RJTT - KLAX 9:00 Flight

Fancying a longer route?

RJTT KLAX B77W ANA 9:00

RJTT TORAM PLUTO KAIJI SYE COLOR PUTER ADGOR CUTEE CARTO ZAGER HEKAB COBAD BEBOP GNZZO RYDRR KEVVI BAYST JUUSE CLIFY DAHJR GADDO KLAX

This event will be streamed live on YouTube. You can watch it below!

Be sure to post your best screenshots on Instagram or Twitter and tag us for a chance to have one featured on our social media pages or even the loading screen! Simply tag us using @infiniteflight, or use hashtags #infiniteflight and #Infiniteflightevent. We look forward to seeing all of your amazing photos! You can also follow us on YouTube where we live stream some of these events and occasionally host giveaways!

33 Likes

Wow looks like fun! I’ll see if I can stop by!

1 Like

I will join from Tokyo to Los Angeles

1 Like

Will i be able to join after school hours? 4ish pm BST

1 Like

You don’t need to ask to join, just spawn in and fly

I can’t wait😆😆

1 Like

Me too……………

Who are going from Tokyo to Los Angeles ?

I’ll try to join but if I do then I’ll go expert JAL 737-800 to RJOT

May not be able to join

@AviatorDan so just to clarify, fly in times would be between waves correct?

I would go but i have school everyone who goes have a good time 👍🏻👍🏻

This is a fly-out event so there’s no specific time for arrivals! So essentially arrivals are welcome at anytime throughout the day. But, departures should be planned during a wave time. Hope this helps 😊

6 Likes

I’ve really been longing a Japanese fly out that fits with my Timezone! This will be great!

1 Like

I’ll definitely see if I can stop by for this one! :D

1 Like

Cant wait for this, long haul is where its at!

2 Likes

Ok thank you.

A lot of people land and go to Japan in Expert Server

1 Like

I’ll join to RJTT→RJSA
livery:ANA