Official Event: Short HOP to Nice!

Hello everyone, welcome to another Flash Flight! This event is exactly what it says on the tin. Join us for a short hop to Nice-Cote d’Azur with the Air France HOP E190. Grab your device and file your flight plan because it’s time to go flying!

IFATC will provide service where able, so remember to always be in contact with them if they are open. This includes centre and departure frequencies.

View event details
Origin Airport Destination Airport Livery Aircraft Flight Duration Server
LFPG LFMN Air France HOP E190 1:10 Expert Server

2022-12-20T22:00:00Z2022-12-20T23:30:00Z

LFPG KOTIS KUKOR OBEPA TITVA OTROT LFMN

Please check whether or not you’re attending this event below!

NOTAM: This flight will be lead by @Dan. As this event is being hosted on the expert server we ask for your full cooperation with IFATC and to follow all expert server rules. Use of SIDs & STARs recommended. Have fun!

FAQ

How can I appeal my Level 2 or 3 Violation?

If reported by ATC on the Expert Server for an infraction you will be issued a Level 2 or Level 3 Violation. This may be appealed here on the Community Forum by sending a direct message to @appeals where you should provide your callsign, display name, location, details surrounding the report, and a replay file which can easily be uploaded here!

How do I get IFATC at my event?

IFATC members are encouraged to staff all community events around the world! While events aren’t featured on the schedule, community members may use the schedule locations to create future events with guaranteed traffic!

Head over to our #live:events category to begin creating. You can use helpful tags like #atc-needed and #atc-staffed to let controllers know where they’re needed.

How can I get my event featured?

Community Events are now a staple of the community with users creating awesome events for others to enjoy. We love incorporating your events into our official communications and live stream schedules! To get your event featured, all you have to do is create an event and publish it in #live:events. From here, our team will manually review these events each month and hand-pick the ones we would like to officially feature!

Click HERE for more information

What does it mean to have my event officially featured?

If your event is chosen to be featured, we will:

• Advertise on our Official Discord channel before and during the event
  • Add it to the ATC Schedule
  • Highlight it on our social media channels
  • Pin the event topic to the IFC
  • Feature the event on the in-app home screen

Be sure to post your best screenshots and videos on Instagram, Twitter or TikTok and tag us for a chance to have one featured on our social media pages. Simply tag us using @infiniteflight, or use hashtags #infiniteflight and #flashflight. We look forward to seeing all of your amazing shots! You can also follow us on YouTube where we live stream some of these events and occasionally host giveaways!

8 Likes

Loving the pun, Dan.

3 Likes

I’ll be joining this for sure :D

where will the departure airport be?

Paris Charles De Gaulle (CDG / LFPG)

Hey @Dan, I’m not sure if this is a mistake or not but the title says “official event” but in the description it says “flash flight”

Beta or original server?

OOF cant imagine the Delays and traffic :o

Original server I would assume

Beta i’d hope because:

1. The server isn’t getting the traffic it needs to really be tested IMO
  2. Would make atc’s lives easier because we won’t have all of those issues

Hey @Butter575!

This is intentional. We’ve simply changed this for consistency and when you think about it, all events we make are technically official events regardless of the type 😊 All events from now on will be titled as an official event with the #officialevents tag.

In addition to this we’ve also introduced a new #community-event tag for all community events we feature. Whilst community events will still be featured and promoted by us, the only difference is they’ll receive a community tag rather than an official tag from now on.

Lastly for those asking, this event will take place on the normal expert server :)

1 Like

Yeah the server isn’t very active. That’ll change with a flash flight stream this Friday though :)

Interesting, good to know

1 Like

Awesome. Cant wait for it to be the main server and we dont have to worry about all of these issues

1 Like

What is the FL @Dan ?

35,000ft :)

I edited the FPL a bit so I have a better approach into NCE also will depart a couple minutes early so I don’t have to wait a while for takeoff

1 Like

@Dan it bumpy at 35,000

1 Like

Dan is this how you feel during every flash flight?

I’m right behind you btw :D

@Butter575 Im way in front