Official Event: Palma de Mallorca Fly-In!

Welcome to another Infinite Flight Fly-In event featuring Mallorca Airport! This 24-hour event will give pilots the opportunity to explore one of the most popular destinations in Europe. Choose from a variety of suggested routes, each offering breathtaking views of the Mediterranean Sea and the stunning island of Mallorca. Whether you prefer short hops or longer journeys, there’s a route for everyone. Don’t miss out on this exciting event!

IFATC will provide service where able, so remember to always be in contact with them if they are open. This includes centre and departure frequencies.

Event Specifics

Server: All Servers
Fly-in Airport: Palma de Mallorca (LEPA)
Time: 2023-03-21T06:00:00Z2023-03-22T06:00:00Z

NOTAMs

This is an ALL SERVERS event. The following info applies to the Expert Server: Pattern work at ATC discretion. No local flying to hub airports from nearby airports. GA aircraft permitted at ATC discretion. We ask for your full cooperation with IFATC and to follow all expert server rules. Use of SIDs & STARs recommended. Most importantly, have fun!

Suggested Routes
LEBL - LEPA 0:30 Flight
Origin Airport Destination Airport Suggested Aircraft Suggested Airline Flight Duration
LEBL LEPA B738 Ryanair 0:30

LEBL PERAL GARBI LORES POSBA SSJ19 JOA63 LEPA

EGLC - LEPA 1:45 Flight
Origin Airport Destination Airport Suggested Aircraft Suggested Airline Flight Duration
EGLC LEPA E190 British Airways 1:45

EGLC SITET ETRAT DVL LGL BOBSA BENAR VANAD AMB BALAN BEBIX VEGOB TUGLI TUSAK NARAK GAI MONIX PUMAL XEPLA BCN GARBI LEPA

EBBR - LEPA 1:45 Flight
EBBR LEPA B738 Transavia 1:45

EBBR DIKOL VATRI ARSIL TRO LUREN AVLON NEPAP MOU BAKNO PESAN CFA MALEB MOKDI MEN BRUSC SIJAN PPG ALBER GIR NENDA KUREG LEPA

EGNX - LEPA 2:00 Flight
EGNX LEPA B738 Jet2 2:00

EGNX WOD MID DRAKE SITET ETRAT DVL LISEU LGL BOBSA BENAR KOVAK VANAD AMB FIR12 SOPIL BALAN LMG MAKOX ESISI LAVRA AULON GAI MONIX PUMAL BERGA MAMUK SLL BCN GARBI LEPA

EDDP - LEPA 2:00 Flight
EDDP LEPA A319 Eurowings 2:00

EDDP NEVKO BAMKI KOMIB NEMOS GVA BALSI KOTIT RETNO DOTIG GIROL TUPOX MTG DIVKO VATIR PIVUS MAROT VERSO LUNIK LEPA

EDDK - LEPA 2:00 Flight
EDDK LEPA B738 TUI 2:00

EDDK ERADI GTQ POGOL LASAT MIRGU TIRSO ARPUS TORPA MOROK GILIR TUROM BOLGI MILPA GIRKU BALSI KOTIT RETNO DOTIG GIROL TUPOX MTG DIVKO VATIR PIVUS SULID LEPA

EGPH - LEPA 2:30 Flight
EGPH LEPA A320 Jet2 2:30

EGPH LAKEY VAMEB OBUNI CALDA CROFT BARTN LOVEL LISTO HON IXURA EMKUK COWLY WOD MID DRAKE SITET ETRAT DVL LGL BOBSA BENAR VANAD AMB BALAN BEBIX VEGOB TUGLI TUSAK NARAK GAI MONIX PUMAL XEPLA BCN GARBI LEPA

EKCH - LEPA 2:30 Flight
EKCH LEPA A320 SAS 2:30

EKCH MIC AGATI PERIK BULAP WRB RANAX EDEGA AMETU SOGMI BOMBI GIGET ABUKA KRH PABLA HERBI MOPAN OLBEN LUTIX BENOT NEMOS VADAR SPR GVA GIRKU BALSI KOTIT RETNO DOTIG GIROL TUPOX MTG DIVKO VATIR PIVUS SULID LEPA

HECA - LEPA 4:00 Flight
HECA LEPA B738 EgyptAir 4:00

HECA NOZ BOPED KATEX SOKAL METRU ARLOS EVLIB ALIXA ELKAN ORTAP NOTRI LIBRO ENEPA BEKIV PAL KAPIL ADAMI NEVOT CAR XATOS ETOIL ETEKO EDINO RISEP LEPA

Please check whether or not you’re attending this event below!

Be sure to post your best screenshots and videos on Instagram, Twitter or TikTok and tag us for a chance to have one featured on our social media pages. Simply tag us using @infiniteflight, or use hashtags #infiniteflight and #flashflight. We look forward to seeing all of your amazing shots! You can also follow us on YouTube where we live stream some of these events and occasionally host giveaways!

FAQs

How can I appeal my Level 2 or 3 Violation?

If reported by ATC on the Expert Server for an infraction you will be issued a Level 2 or Level 3 Violation. This may be appealed here on the Community Forum by sending a direct message to @appeals where you should provide your callsign, display name, location, details surrounding the report, and a replay file which can easily be uploaded here!

How do I get IFATC at my event?

IFATC members are encouraged to staff all community events around the world! While events aren’t featured on the schedule, community members may use the schedule locations to create future events with guaranteed traffic!

Head over to our #live:events category to begin creating. You can use helpful tags like #atc-needed and #atc-staffed to let controllers know where they’re needed.

How can I get my event featured?

Community Events are now a staple of the community with users creating awesome events for others to enjoy. We love incorporating your events into our official communications and live stream schedules! To get your event featured, all you have to do is create an event and publish it in #live:events. From here, our team will manually review these events each month and hand-pick the ones we would like to officially feature!

Click HERE for more information

What does it mean to have my event officially featured?

If your event is chosen to be featured, we will:

• Advertise on our Official Discord channel before and during the event
  • Add it to the ATC Schedule
  • Highlight it on our social media channels
  • Pin the event topic to the IFC
  • Feature the event on the in-app home screen

Event Feedback

We value your input and would love to hear your thoughts on this event. Could you please take a few minutes to fill out this short survey about your experience? Your feedback will help us improve future events. Share your feedback here!

23 Likes

Looks cool but I won’t be able to attend. Have fun at the event!

4 Likes

I’ll fly-in from East Midlands airport with Jet2 ;)

Awesome see you there!

3 Likes

Will be there ;)

1 Like

I’ll be flying from EGLC

1 Like

I will be flying from Skiathos with a layover in Naples!

Interesting route

I’ll be flying from Antarctica

1 Like

Coming in from LGW on the Tui 737! ✈✈

1 Like

I’ll most likely be coming from Newark in United B763.

1 Like

I’m comming to this event! Great!

I’ll be coming in from London city

Does anyone know what the largest aircraft that has been into Palma de Mallorca on a continuous route

2 Likes

A330 has been the largest.

Interesting and what route was that on?

2 Likes

Edelweiss LSZH-LPMA

1 Like

I’m not sure if the route is still being used.

I think the longest route currently operating in and out of PMI is the United airlines 767 to Newark.

Ah I thought that the tui 787-9 from egkk was the largest aircraft

2 Likes