Official Event: New Zealand Fly-In!

Count me in again!:)

1 Like

Completed flight😉

2 Likes

Simply hop into an aircraft of your choice and head towards one of the featured airports on any server! :)

Also, good morning everyone! It’s a busy day for flying!

4 Likes

Dan because of my time difference in turkey, i am flying right now so probably you might not see me on the ground “later”.

How to join?

1 Like

All your need to do is Hop onto the Expert Server (if your grade 3) and spawn in at the departure airport:) Welcome to the Community @Tskmalmen

1 Like

Just finished KLAX-NZAA, lovely flight but 12 hours haha

2 Likes

Wow well done mate!:)

1 Like

Just finished from Wellington to Auckland! Anyone flying right now, just a heads up that it’s a little bit windy on the 05R approach roughly 30kts!:)

2 Likes

Just departed out of Queenstown for Auckland. Already flew Wellington → Queenstown before!

2 Likes

Roger, will be a fun approach ;)

1 Like

If any of you are looking for a good approach, try Queenstown (South Island), you will not regret it!

2 Likes

I habe 2 flights planned for today one on my own and the other for a YT livestream

1 Like

My game froze and crashed on approach into Auckland due to the huge amount of players flying into there 😢

Gonna depart from AKL and go to LAX

Flight number Air New Zealand 6VA

Gonna be coming in from fiji later

1 Like

Hello everyone, CUBANA 1529 less than two hours from arriving in Aukland, this time in Air Tahití Nui livery. It’s good for me to be on this Event. ,´´ Fly-In New Zealand´´. Marvelous.

3 Likes

I’m about 3 hours out of NZAA, my callsign is New Zealand 5 Heavy.

On approach into NZAA fron YSSY on my Qantas A333 and I had to do holding patterns for like 20 mins lol

1 Like