Official Event: New Zealand Fly-In!

Welcome to another Infinite Flight Fly-In event! This time around we’re spicing things up a little by featuring an entire country rather that one specific airport. Whether you plan on doing a short hop or a haul into New Zealand, there’s a route for everyone. What route will you fly? 🤔

IFATC will provide service where able, so remember to always be in contact with them if they are open. This includes centre and departure frequencies.

Event Specifics

Server: All Servers
Fly-in Airports: Auckland (NZAA), Wellington (NZWN), Christchurch (NZCH), Queenstown (NZQN)
Time: 2023-04-07T05:00:00Z2023-04-08T05:00:00Z

NOTAMs

This is an ALL SERVERS event. The following info applies to the Expert Server: Pattern work at ATC discretion. No local flying to hub airports from nearby airports. GA aircraft permitted at ATC discretion. We ask for your full cooperation with IFATC and to follow all expert server rules. Use of SIDs & STARs recommended. Most importantly, have fun!

Suggested Routes
YSSY - NZAA 2:30 Flight
Origin Airport Destination Airport Suggested Aircraft Suggested Airline Flight Duration
YSSY NZAA B787-9 Air New Zealand 2:30

YSSY EVONN GEROS WALTZ LEGAN LUNBI AA NZAA

YSSY - NZWN 2:50 Flight
Origin Airport Destination Airport Suggested Aircraft Suggested Airline Flight Duration
YSSY NZWN A320 Air New Zealand 2:50

YSSY CAWLY PLUGA VELKU SASRO TANEN WN NZWN

YSSY - NZCH 2:50 Flight
YSSY NZCH B738 Qantas 2:50

YSSY CAWLY PLUGA BOKED SULON VANDA CH NZCH

YSSY - NZQN 2:50 Flight
YSSY NZQN A320 Air New Zealand 2:50

YSSY OPTIC TONIM MIKEL OMKIN DADLU ADKOS NZQN

NFFN - NZAA 2:50 Flight
NFFN NZAA B737-700 Fiji Airways 2:50

NFFN AGTOS POREN SAKLO NISET KALAG AA NZAA

NTAA - NZAA 5:30 Flight
NTAA NZAA B787-9 Air Tahiti Nui 5:30

NTAA TAF TEKOT SOSPI EMRAD MUKLU IGETO OLBEX AA NZAA

WSSS - NZCH 9:20 Flight
WSSS NZCH A350 Singapore Airlines 9:20

WSSS VILEV POSUB LAVAX IKIMA ATPOM SURGA RUSMA SAMSU MASRI RAFIS TAVIP SUMDI RAMPY UDONO BLI ATMAP CIN TATUK TIMMI AS KALUG POLEV APOMA MACLA PKS KADOM TESAT CAWLY PLUGA NM25C CH414 CH010 ML02 NZCH

KLAX - NZAA 12:00 Flight
KLAX NZAA B77W Air New Zealand 12:00

KLAX MALIT ROSIN FICKY TONYS AMATT BENTS CARLS ANJJE BISOX PUMIS MEGOG ASORO OSUGA SAMAD TATAS AKLOM KENNE NZAA

KJFK - NZAA 18:00 Flight
KJFK NZAA B787-9 Air New Zealand 18:00

KJFK RBV 4008N/7522W COPES MXE STOEN SACRI MURPH 3860N/7659W 3844N/7720W GVE COLZI SMIAM LEAVI TWOUP LGC KENTT MGM HRV BOWFN ANKRR BRO GROSZ MAM OVEGI AGUAS TULUS CVM IPSIS TTM ESPOT SLP ALOMA HORTA 2100N/10240W PIRAR GDL EMIGU IRBEK TIDEK ZLO 1648N/10632W 1400N/11000W 1000N/11500W 600N/12000W 330N/12308W 200N/12500W 100S/13000W 400S/13500W 700S/14000W 1100S/14500W 1400S/15000W 1700S/15500W 1807S/15700W DOTIK 2300S/16500W ODUTI 3000S/17400W 3500S/18000E OLBEX 3615S/17704E FOKRE AA416 AA426 AA419 EMRAG UGRUS NZAA

Please check whether or not you’re attending this event below!

Be sure to post your best screenshots and videos on Instagram, Twitter or TikTok and tag us for a chance to have one featured on our social media pages. Simply tag us using @infiniteflight, or use hashtags #infiniteflight and #flashflight. We look forward to seeing all of your amazing shots! You can also follow us on YouTube where we live stream some of these events and occasionally host giveaways!

FAQs

How can I appeal my Level 2 or 3 Violation?

If reported by ATC on the Expert Server for an infraction you will be issued a Level 2 or Level 3 Violation. This may be appealed here on the Community Forum by sending a direct message to @appeals where you should provide your callsign, display name, location, details surrounding the report, and a replay file which can easily be uploaded here!

How do I get IFATC at my event?

IFATC members are encouraged to staff all community events around the world! While events aren’t featured on the schedule, community members may use the schedule locations to create future events with guaranteed traffic!

Head over to our #live:events category to begin creating. You can use helpful tags like #atc-needed and #atc-staffed to let controllers know where they’re needed.

How can I get my event featured?

Community Events are now a staple of the community with users creating awesome events for others to enjoy. We love incorporating your events into our official communications and live stream schedules! To get your event featured, all you have to do is create an event and publish it in #live:events. From here, our team will manually review these events each month and hand-pick the ones we would like to officially feature!

Click HERE for more information

What does it mean to have my event officially featured?

If your event is chosen to be featured, we will:

• Advertise on our Official Discord channel before and during the event
  • Add it to the ATC Schedule
  • Highlight it on our social media channels
  • Pin the event topic to the IFC
  • Feature the event on the in-app home screen

Event Feedback

We value your input and would love to hear your thoughts on this event. Could you please take a few minutes to fill out this short survey about your experience? Your feedback will help us improve future events. Share your feedback here!

30 Likes

Expect me to join as usual

6 Likes

Would love to open in!!!
Just hoping to see a crowd on the training server!!!

2 Likes

Doing the WSSS-NZCH flight :)

1 Like

I’ll come in from PPT :)
Cya then!

might be doing rksi-nzaa or klax-nzaa

Gonna fly several routes for this. First probably Noumea to Auckland then from Sydney to Auckland

1 Like

May do HNL or PPT to AKL…. Not sure yet

I’ll try to fly from DXB into AKL, then probably another flight from sydney to finish the day off
Update: just got slapped with a level 3 violation for apparently not lining up for the correct runway in EDDM… the controller told me to land runway 08R, I did so and he reported me… Might be on for a future event though.

2 Likes

Awesome! Welcome to the forum!

4 Likes

air newzealand!!!

2 Likes

let’s go for another flight

I will be streaming this event on Youtube!

6 Likes

Might be flying from lax to Akl

1 Like

Dm me your yt channel

1 Like

I am currently on route to NZAA outbound from KLAX

Doing the flight now as I can’t make it for Friday!

@Dan

6 Likes

Awesome enjoy the flight!

4 Likes

Will do! Love your content!

1 Like

The irony is that I was flying from Sydney to New Zealand right when I saw this a few minutes ago.

1 Like

I’ll be flying EHAM - NZAA non stop a350

2 Likes