Official Event: Incheon Fly-in!

Hello everyone, welcome to another fly-in event! The featured airport this time around will be Incheon Int’l Airport. Incheon Int’l is the largest airport in South Korea and it’s the primary airport serving Seoul. With three large runways and many gates, ICN will be able to handle hundreds of aircraft throughout the event duration without breaking a sweat. This’ll also be a good time to try out the Korean Air B789 we shipped in our latest update!

IFATC will provide service where able, so remember to always be in contact with them if they are open. This includes centre and departure frequencies.

Event Specifics

Server: All Servers
Fly-in Airport: Incheon (RKSI)
Time: 2022-12-14T06:00:00Z2022-12-15T06:00:00Z

NOTAMs

This is an ALL SERVERS event. The following info applies to the Expert Server: Pattern work at ATC discretion. No local flying to hub airports from nearby airports. GA aircraft permitted at ATC discretion. We ask for your full cooperation with IFATC and to follow all expert server rules. Use of SIDs & STARs recommended. Most importantly, have fun!

Suggested Routes
ZBAA - RKSI 1:30 Flight
Origin Airport Destination Airport Suggested Aircraft Suggested Airline Flight Duration
ZBAA RKSI B748 Cargolux 1:30

ZBAA TONIL PAMDA ANRAT UNSEK ALARA MAKNO DOBGA POVAG SANKO DONVO AGAVO GONAV RKSI

ZSSS - RKSI 1:35 Flight
Origin Airport Destination Airport Suggested Aircraft Suggested Airline Flight Duration
ZSSS RKSI E175 Private (tulip) 1:35

ZSSS EMSAN SURAK IKADI DOPNO MUDAL AGAVO GONAV RKSI

RJTT - RKSI 2:15 Flight
RJTT RKSI A320 Peach 2:15

RJTT INASI OZAKA KOCHO SAKYU DRIPS SAPRA BULGA KPO ELAPI CUN RKSI

VHHH - RKSI 2:45 Flight
VHHH RKSI B789 Korean Air 2:45

VHHH OCEAN RASSE CONGA ENVAR DADON EXTRA RENOT TONGA TOROX ANLOT LUCAS APU DRAKE WP900 ATOTI TESIM NIRAT SAMLO SOSDO CJU LOSNI GUKSU KAMIT SAMUL MAKSA ATASO PEBRI OLMEN RKSI

VTBS - RKSI 4:40 Flight
VTBS RKSI B77W Korean Air 4:40

VTBS UPKUP LIPLI XIKMA PEKBA PAPRA PATNO DAN BUNTA LENKO IKELA DOVAR DADON KADLO MKG HLG APU ANNNA DRAKE WP900 ATOTI TESIM NIRAT SAMLO SOSDO CJU KWJ GONAX BULTI MONSI SUMIN RKSI

WSSS - RKSI 5:40 Flight
WSSS RKSI B78X Singapore Airlines 5:40

WSSS RAXIM OTLON VISAT DUBSA DAMOG DOLOX DUDIS DAGAG SUDUN DAMVO DOXAR NITOM DAMEL 34BC DONDA DOSUT DULOP CARSO SUKER HOCKY 2100N/11500E SKATE RASSE MAGOG DOTMI BEBEM SWA IKATA TEBON XLN AMURI ATSAB ENVEN FQG FQG LJG RUPOX DST DST PAMVU SUSMU BK SAMKI ATRIP ELAGO NINAS PINOT MATNU EMSAN SURAK IKADI DOPNO MUDAL AGAVO GONAV RKSI

PHNL - RKSI 10:00 Flight
PHNL RKSI MD-11F FedEx 10:00

PHNL SOK DANNO ECEDO 2800N/17000W 3100N/18000W 3400N/17000E 3600N/16000E LEPKI AVBET INUBO TETRA SOUKA NAKNO ACKUN CHINO OZAKA KOCHO SAKYU DRIPS SAPRA BULGA KPO ELAPI CUN BIGOB BASEM GUKDO RKSI

YSSY - RKSI 10:00 Flight
YSSY RKSI B748 UPS 10:00

YSSY RIC GAZEL NBR PY 500N/14400E HOOVR LADSS 1500N/14000E LUKRA SASIK KOIMA BEETL INVOK PSN KALOD TGU BITUX BASEM GUKDO RKSI

As of 2021, Skytrax rated Incheon Int’l as one of the best airports in the world. What place did Skytrax rate ICN?
  • 8th
  • 2nd
  • 4th
  • 10th

0 voters

FAQ

How can I appeal my Level 2 or 3 Violation?

If reported by ATC on the Expert Server for an infraction you will be issued a Level 2 or Level 3 Violation. This may be appealed here on the Community Forum by sending a direct message to @appeals where you should provide your callsign, display name, location, details surrounding the report, and a replay file which can easily be uploaded here!

How do I get IFATC at my event?

IFATC members are encouraged to staff all community events around the world! While events aren’t featured on the schedule, community members may use the schedule locations to create future events with guaranteed traffic!

Head over to our #live:events category to begin creating. You can use helpful tags like #atc-needed and #atc-staffed to let controllers know where they’re needed.

How can I get my event featured?

Community Events are now a staple of the community with users creating awesome events for others to enjoy. We love incorporating your events into our official communications and live stream schedules! To get your event featured, all you have to do is create an event and publish it in #live:events. From here, our team will manually review these events each month and hand-pick the ones we would like to officially feature!

Click HERE for more information

What does it mean to have my event officially featured?

If your event is chosen to be featured, we will:

• Advertise on our Official Discord channel before and during the event
  • Add it to the ATC Schedule
  • Highlight it on our social media channels
  • Pin the event topic to the IFC
  • Feature the event on the in-app home screen

Remember to share your screenshots and videos with us on social media and tag us for a chance to have one featured on our social media pages. Simply tag us using @infiniteflight

32 Likes

Cool event @Dan! See you there

3 Likes

Hello dan!

2 Likes

Hello there!

11 Likes

Koreener(as IF AI says it), flights are ready for inbound and outbound

3 Likes

Ima do RKPC-RKSI in a A220 or 737

Cool event! I wonder how many people will fly through North Korea though 😂

8 Likes

Joining this!

I will fly a359 Vietnam Airlines from Ho Chi Minh City to Seoul)

2 Likes

Oh yea I’m definitely gonna be there!
I’ll be coming in from Warsaw! (Flight LOT97/1097)

1 Like

Its at 12 am for me 💀

1 Like

Are departures also allowed?

Seems interesting, won’t be going since its too early my time.

Absolutely!

If this was realistic, no one would be alive to tell the story

Folks, keep in mind this is a 24hr event! 😊

4 Likes

I hope to make it to the streamed time, but that is unlikely with you and I living at a 5-6 hour timezone difference, and me having school lol

1 Like

what does a 24 hr event mean?

It runs for 24hrs from 0600-0600Z

This way, no matter the timezone, everybody will have the opportunity to join should they choose to do so :)

7 Likes

dan can you reply to me so i can feel a sense of fame lol

6 Likes