Official Event | Flash Flight: Orange Spirit!

It’s that time again! Join us today for a short European hop from Nice to Roma-Fiumicino “Leonardo Da Vinci”. These two airports were added to the simulator with our recent 22.3 update, making it a lovely choice, especially for those who haven’t yet flown to these airports!

IFATC will provide service where able, so remember to always be in contact with them if they are open. This includes centre and departure frequencies.

Be sure to post your best screenshots on Instagram or Twitter and tag us for a chance to have one featured on our social media pages. Simply tag us using @infiniteflight, or use hashtags #infiniteflight and #flashflight. We look forward to seeing all of your amazing photos! You can also follow us on YouTube where we live stream some of these events and occasionally host giveaways!

Event Specifics

Origin Airport Destination Airport Livery Aircraft Flight Duration Server
LFMN LIRF easyJet A319 0:45 Expert Server

LFMN GUNPI GIRAG DOBIM ELB LIRF

NOTAM: This flight will be lead by @AviatorDan. As this event is being hosted on the expert server we ask for your full cooperation with IFATC and to follow all expert server rules. Use of SIDs & STARs recommended. Most importantly, have fun!

16 Likes

Hey! This looks very fun but sadly it will be too late for me and I won’t make it. Have a great flight everyone!!!

2 Likes

I’ve never participated in a Flash Flight before so this will be my first! 👀

4 Likes

can I use the A320 instead?

I’m pretty sure you can. It’s a community event and you can participate in the same route and plane or do your own thing

oh oks bahaha because the Specifies, just wanted to make sure

This is how im feeling right now. Couldnt sleep but this is needed.
20220522_023640

2 Likes

I live in Asia and literally every event in this community is at 3 am or 4 am. This is the first event I’m going to participate in for over 2 years because I couldn’t find any events that were in my time zone, excluding FNF of course.

1 Like

Looking forward to flying with you guys! I decided to be the oddball and take a wizzair livery haha.

Same here for me

1 Like

I think I saw you lined up for 4L in Nice, right?

1 Like

RUNWAY CHANGE AT LIRF
now using 16R/16L for landing

2 Likes

Wilco, will change flight plan now!

6 Likes

Yup, looks like I am third in line. Ahead of @AviatorDan

1 Like

Thanks for mentioning!

2 Likes

That was a nice departure out of Nice. Looked great with the time set just after sunrise

6 Likes

Looks like @Maxime_Flying will be put to the test. Let’s see those vectoring skills!

1 Like

Small question, where should we park after we landing

1 Like

Beautiful event and choice of route Dan, enjoy guys !

2 Likes