Official Event: Coastal Adventure

Welcome to another exciting flash flight! Get ready to take off from the beautiful Gold Coast and soar through the skies towards the vibrant city of Sydney. Along the way, you’ll have the chance to admire breath-taking views of the Australian coastline. So buckle up and get ready to fly!

IFATC will provide service where able, so remember to always be in contact with them if they are open. This includes centre and departure frequencies.

View event details
Origin Airport Destination Airport Livery Aircraft Flight Duration Server
YBCG YSSY REX Airlines B738 1:00 Expert Server (BETA)

2023-01-03T21:00:00Z2023-01-03T22:30:00Z

YBCG TUCAB CFS UGPOT WONKA YSSY

NOTAM: This flight will be lead by @Dan. As this event is being hosted on the expert server (beta) we ask for your full cooperation with IFATC and to follow all expert server rules. Use of SIDs & STARs recommended. The beta server may run into some issues along the way. Note that this is absolutely fine and something to be aware of then using this test server. Have fun!

Please check whether or not you’re attending this event below!

Be sure to post your best screenshots and videos on Instagram, Twitter or TikTok and tag us for a chance to have one featured on our social media pages. Simply tag us using @infiniteflight, or use hashtags #infiniteflight and #flashflight. We look forward to seeing all of your amazing shots! You can also follow us on YouTube where we live stream some of these events and occasionally host giveaways!

FAQs

How can I appeal my Level 2 or 3 Violation?

If reported by ATC on the Expert Server for an infraction you will be issued a Level 2 or Level 3 Violation. This may be appealed here on the Community Forum by sending a direct message to @appeals where you should provide your callsign, display name, location, details surrounding the report, and a replay file which can easily be uploaded here!

How do I get IFATC at my event?

IFATC members are encouraged to staff all community events around the world! While events aren’t featured on the schedule, community members may use the schedule locations to create future events with guaranteed traffic!

Head over to our Events category to begin creating. You can use helpful tags like atc-needed and atc-staffed to let controllers know where they’re needed.

How can I get my event featured?

Community Events are now a staple of the community with users creating awesome events for others to enjoy. We love incorporating your events into our official communications and live stream schedules! To get your event featured, all you have to do is create an event and publish it in Events. From here, our team will manually review these events each month and hand-pick the ones we would like to officially feature!

Click HERE for more information

What does it mean to have my event officially featured?

If your event is chosen to be featured, we will:

• Advertise on our Official Discord channel before and during the event
  • Add it to the ATC Schedule
  • Highlight it on our social media channels
  • Pin the event topic to the IFC
  • Feature the event on the in-app home screen

Event Feedback

We value your input and would love to hear your thoughts on this event. Could you please take a few minutes to fill out this short survey about your experience? Your feedback will help us improve future events. Share your feedback here!

11 Likes

Looking forward to this event and great to see a flash flight in Australia and especially using the REX livery. See you all there!

2 Likes

Not able to make it but I will try to do my F18 thing later 😏

What do you mean by expert server (beta)? First time I’m hearing of that.

I will always join Dans events🤩

2 Likes

@Dan what is you FL and speed going to be?

If you meet the requirements to access the Expert Server, you should also be able to see a server named “Expert Server (Beta)” when selecting which server you would like to fly on.

Check out this topic for more information:

4 Likes

Interesting, thanks. Must have missed that blog post.

These are the four servers as of right now.

1 Like

Will Be Joining This Event For Sure @Dan

1 Like

Th- THE GOLD COAST!

I’ll go to FL370 M0.78

I am just about to taxi from YBCG

I’m at the very back of the line!

Sorry I couldn’t join I had to do chores

I’m waiting at the airport for all of you to land

1 Like

I am 35mins to destination! 13mins behind everyone else :)

Callsign:REX9043

ah yes 9% fuel

Someone is landing rn 👀👀👀

Just beginning decend from 37000 to 8000