Official EJET (E175 and E190) Rework Tracking Thread

I’ll be watching this thread carefully. Hopefully FDS will add spoilerons for the wings, which would make the reworked E-jets the first in the IF fleet to have them.

1 Like

I hope there will be custom sounds this time, if they don’t have one, I think the 757 would fit into this plane

2 Likes

A-10 sounds would work. The engine types are very similar to each other and they sound alike.

They are also very similar to the CRJ engines so not sure why they decided not to also add those sounds to the CRJ too.

2 Likes

I wonder how 757 sounds can fit on a Embraer 🤔

I also do agree with Jack

1 Like

Idk if those are the same as roll spoilers but I believe the TBM and 208 have them (definitely the 208, I think the TBM)

1 Like

Yes, I’m referring to those.

Do they? The 208 is fairly old, and I doubt it has spoilerons.
I don’t know about the TBM since I don’t fly it.

1 Like

Excited to fly around Asia with this!

If there are Asia liveries

2 Likes

Mauritania Airlines has ERJ 175 plane, will we see them in the next update ?

2 Likes

Mauritania Airlines has ERJ 175 plane , will we see them in the next update ?

Go experiment and try it, yes it does

Only time will tell what liveries we will have. We just have to wait and see on this thread and Infinite Flight’s official social media things 👍

MAURITANIA AIRLINES ERJ-175 LR

8 Likes

Will there be an f/a-18e tracking thread? And second question, seeing as the two reworked planes are so far along, will they come out in the same update?

Thanks!

1 Like

There already is!

2 Likes

F/A-18 first then Ejets

1 Like

It’s it just me, or has someone else seen how the tail has that blue…

Maybe Evo or Breeze! Bet we see Evo for sure.

Granted, that might be there for some other reason but still awesome!

2 Likes

So do the ailerons and elevators so I’m thinking that’s just the movable parts. Sorry to spoil your fun. Flaps have purple and slats have yellow so color coding is most likely

2 Likes

The colored surfaces are meant to represent the moving parts of the aircraft. Blue represents the device motion-controlled surfaces, such as ailerons, rudders, and elevators. Pink represents flaps, and gold represents slats.

7 Likes

The blue is just a color place holder probably, doesn’t mean they stared creating livery’s.

I’m not a dev🙂

Happy February!

-Av-Booney

2 Likes