Official EJET (E175 and E190) Rework Tracking Thread

Imagine waking up and being like “today I’ll buy an android” could never be me

3 Likes

Me Waiting Me Waiting For Who Tf Asked GIF - Me Waiting Me Waiting For Who Tf Asked Wolfenstein - Discover & Share GIFs

9 Likes

“Me waiting for for who tf asked”

6 Likes

to be fair I just used what’s out there, sometimes you need to accept that some people can’t speak and just go with it for the greater good

1 Like

“Never forget Bucha If something should be remembered from my time here”

Yessir, that’s correct. I am giving my best to raise attention for Ukraine in the aviation-related context <3 For example, I would love to see

on the E190. Let’s hope it makes it.

3 Likes

We’re also shipping a lot of behind-the-scenes changes with 22.8 that include updates to our technology stack.

Did you mean, you also release new graphics engine in this update too? Because I heard about that during Laura interview (not remember which videos) at Oshkosh and she mention wants to release it later this year or next year. 🤔

The graphics engine rework isn’t coming in this release. This is mostly a focus on our internal tooling that the app itself runs on

11 Likes

I hope JetBlue is a livery on the E190

There isn’t one, there are two new liveries coming

1 Like

Wdym There is a livery irl for JetBlue on the E190

Er yes, JetBlue is on the E190 IRL. Two JetBlue liveries are coming to the reworked E190 in Infinite Flight.

I hope one is that blueprint one!

Yes the Blueprint one is one of them. The standard JetBlue livery is the other.

1 Like

Yes I’m super happy now

1 Like

Look at this

18 Likes

Darn my prediction is it’s either Barcode skyscraper or Hops

Wait a second we get a special JetBlue liver and the original?! Awesome!

2 Likes

Hoping the BA Cityflyer livery is included, lovely network out of LCY and with it being 3D it would be an absolute shame not to have it

1 Like

Yes we do and as a JB lover becuz my dad works for them I’m beyond excited