Official Delta Virtual Topic.

After many months, and countless hours of work, after three awful websites, but finally a good one. After all the times I said DVA was ready, but was not. Through all the bad times, I would like to introduce the new, bigger, and better. Delta Virtual Airlines! Today I am releasing our new website and accepting pilot applications. After the mandatory pilot training, tomorrow at 7:30pm CST, at Chicago Midway, I will assign routes to our first pilots, and DVA will be on it’s way. Our first scheduled flight will be March 22, at 12:30am EST, From MIA to TPA. I would lastly welcome all the pilots wanting to join!

New Website, apply to be a pilot here! http://iffgdelta.wix.com/flydeltava
Like us on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/Delta-Virtual-Airlines-972795512773970/

8 Likes

Bro… use the new IF logo ;)

8 Likes

I’ll fix it tomorrow, I’m tired of working. It’s midnight now :)

One small question, when you had to close your other website, did it have virtual airline on its url?

I just added a flight from Denver to Eagle County using the 717, we need pilots to operate it! Also, my COO position is open.

Apply for COO by sending an email to iffgdelta@gmail.com telling me why you’re be best choice for the job.

I am going to join soon but I have one question. If I need to quit for whatever reason (which I probably won’t) is there a way to leave delta virtual if needed

Basicly, just ask me andown I will take you off of my rosters.

Also one more question (its kind of dumb) do you have to have life to join?

I think I know what you mean. You are looking for something like the idea were you can earn money and buy, cars and houses? If so, I may develop that tomorrow.

No I don’t really want that I just wanted to know if it was a requirement to have live because I don’t have live

you misread that comment so bad, but that’s a really good idea and you should work on it

Do you know if you need live to join?

ColonelJeff: Got the idea from another VA.

Deltapilot: Well, it depends, you have one option. You cold apply for COO or another HR position, (I will open the applications soon.) The problem is, most VA’s conduct flights on live, and I told someone who applied, that they must do all their flights on live.

Ok. So can I still join?(Sorry if you are annoyed by my constant questions)

I’m very interested in joining your VA, but I won’t be able to make any of the flight times you stated in your opening topic. It’s because I’m currently in Germany so I would have to adjust and add 5 hrs.

Yes, just not as a pilot, and no, i’m not at all annoyed. I see your confusion. :)
So, apply to be a pilot and i’ll add you to the rosters.

Ok. Thanks:)

When I finally get live I’ll join

EK_Tam, apply to be a pilot first. After that, I’ll send you a conformation notice with your assigned route’s converted times. And if i’m correct Germany should be 7 hours ahead of New York Time?

Will do, but it’s 12:00am as I type this and my iPhone says 7pm in NY.