Official 22.4 Tracking Thread

For real. I feel like we are being really rude to the devs.

2 Likes

Not biased at all

5 Likes

Thank you for the update. I truly appreciate all the work your put in. I really hope this issue is rectified and I can’t wait to see what’s in store for JFK.

1 Like

I support the addition of the livery because I know of a few LGBTQ members who are struggling with oppression discrimination and all sorts of evil, and I will definitely be visiting Killamanjaro at some point post 22.4. :)

2 Likes

I’m so excited for the taxi lights! The new tugs are gonna be a great addition especially the ones for the smaller planes such as the Cessna. Just wondering when the reworked e-jets are gonna be released 🤔

4 Likes

There is no timeframe for the E-Jets to be released. I would just keep watching social media for WIP’s!

1 Like

If the JetBlue livery is not coming I doubt the duck livery will, unless there is a duck month.

This is not political either, for disclosures before people take it seriously
This is a joke

3 Likes

Now I do like the new livery but I don’t support LGTBQ+ but I’m gonna fly it all over the world

I know I am a little late to the party but Pride month is not about the Race, Gender, Religion, Look of the face, or Who they are it is about LOVE and How people are and believe in even if you don’t support it, Still let the people who do, Have it I have many friends and family that are strong supporters of LGTBQ+
And I support it

**IF YOU DONT LIKE DONT USE **

It is a simulator there are many other livery’s in n the sim and aircraft you do not have to use that one… So STOP Turning this into a Political Thing because it’s NOT!!!

In other words it looks great and I can’t wait to play it!!

3 Likes

Everyone has opinions no worries 😉

2 Likes

Yes we do!!!

1 Like

I may not support LGTBQ+ but the livery looks awesome

5 Likes

Kilimanjaro I believe.

I guess I’ll put my piece in. Idk why people feel the need to say whether or not they accept LGBTQ+ people. At the end of the day, it’s no one’s business. Who I am in a relationship with doesn’t affect anyone else and who someone else is in a relationship with doesn’t affect me.

21 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 12 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.

👀👀👀

61 Likes

time to buy the subscription again very cool!!!

so you will have to click a button then they will all do by itself simulately?

5 Likes

Looks amazing. This is coming out in 22.4 correct?

Bro it is literally on 22.4 update tracking thread

12 Likes