Official 22.1 Tracking Thread

The malaysian banking onto the runway is the best part of the photo, with the martinair MD-11F sitting there being my second favorite!

2 Likes

No they don’t. Sometimes Suncountry gets a few of Transavia’s B738’s on lease.

2 Likes

Thats what I was thinking about… Thanks!

1 Like

I hope we get the checkered board approach

2 Likes

There is a checkerboard in the distance…

3 Likes

Swipe to the left and you’ll see

It’s off in the distance in the second screenshot on Instagram ;)

17 Likes

Full image on Twitter!

https://twitter.com/infiniteflight/status/1492197063995662338?s=21

32 Likes

Kai tak along with other new 22.1 3D airports are featured in the atc schedule next week 👀

4 Likes

Yes but lets not get our hopes up too high, devs will release when its ready!

1 Like

Flying WSSS - VHHH and caught you guys there 👀

21 Likes

This is amazing! Keep up the great work, developers!! 🎉

3 Likes

Definitely gonna fly an American MD-11 there

1 Like

Aeromexico 737-800 🥺

3 Likes

😍😍😍
Gotta give the checkerboard approach another try!

3 Likes

Lets gooooo!

2 Likes

Looking so good! Definitely going to be one of the first airports I visit for 22.1!

realism 100

4 Likes

Bruh are all first update of the year going to take so long just like others did? 21.1,20.1 all these updates took longer than expected for instance.

22.1 is significantly shorter than 21.1 and 20.1. Just be patient.

Yes you hear “be patient” however this is the case, this update will be here very Soon™️.

4 Likes

The devs usually go on break in the beginning of the year after a long year of development but sometimes there are special circumstances that delay updates. 20.1 took much longer because of covid and 21.1 was a huge update which also took longer. Infinite flight has said that the update is coming very soon and judging by the ATC schedule for next week which contains new 3D airports in 22.1, the update may come out next week, which would be the earliest we have gotten an update in years.