Official 21.8 & Airbus A220-300 Tracking Thread

27 Likes

Actually licensing wasnโ€™t the issue.

We donโ€™t fully know the issue for the JetBlue livery but it seems as if it wasnโ€™t a licensing issue.

1 Like

Okay I lied before, Iโ€™m excited for this ๐Ÿ˜‚

Iโ€™m still not one of those A220 fanboys and Iโ€™m definitely more excited for the E-Jets, but itโ€™s a plane thatโ€™ll be cool to have in IF, it expands the fleet, it expands the route, and it has a level of detail (especially in the cabin) that is just so ๐Ÿ”ฅ

Canโ€™t wait!

4 Likes

I just remembered, thank you for bringing that up. The E-Jets are going to be total ๐Ÿ”ฅ

10 Likes

Well, in other news, well done developers! Iโ€™m so looking forward to this update!

2 Likes

I just watched the premiere on full volume with good headphones (I do with every premiere) and Iโ€™d say this is one of the best update premieres weโ€™ve seen in a minute, at least in my opinion

2 Likes

Canโ€™t wait to see a Fan trailer when it comes out.

2 Likes

lol I canโ€™t watch the premiere cause Iโ€™m at school (darn :P)

1 Like

I Really hope from un deepest part of my heart that we will have the Air Austral livery! First french carrier which bought the A220

2 Likes

I thought for a sec that snow was coming

2 Likes

Something we all wanted:

24 Likes

but itโ€™s fine whenever it comes

he he heโ€ฆ Monday ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€

6 Likes

4 Likes

I have a feeling it will come tomorrow.
Canโ€™t wait to get the ๐Ÿ”” 21.8 is here ๐Ÿ”” hopefully very soon

I wish, but IF do have a tradition to release updates on mondays

2 Likes

I wonder if you can see the cabin lights from the outside

4 Likes

That would be awesome!

2 Likes

๐˜๐ž๐ฌ, ๐ข๐ง๐๐ž๐ž๐. ๐“๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐’๐ฐ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐€220 ๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ค๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ง๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ !

2 Likes

OMG good job IF this looks AMAZING!

1 Like