Long Island Vibes @RTG113

Topic will be reopened upon news on the A220 developement

A small update on A220 variants.

44 Likes

Looking good! ✈️

44 Likes

Interesting… and kinda hot ngl

6 Likes

Looking forward to seeing a WIP of the 3D cockpit! I’m sure the A220 will be great!

4 Likes

This looks fantastic!
Can’t wait 😝

4 Likes

Can’t wait to see the cockpit design in it!!!

3 Likes

I can’t wait to see how the instruments will look in the future. I know it’ll look amazing!

2 Likes

However many steps you think there are, there are 20x more. Good rule of thumb for all development we post; it’s just scratching the surface!

22 Likes

Good news ! ^^

It looks really cool, looking forward to fly this cool airplane :p

3 Likes

Sad. I bet my house on the A220 being finished within a week. That was the final straw after my wife took the kids after I bet their college funds on me being able to pull off a first successful landing in the A330 NEO.

In all seriousness, great to see this coming along nicely. Slow and steady wins the race :)

26 Likes

That is awesome! Thanks Staff and Devs!

3 Likes

I’ll be honest, I never knew it was built from scratch until I joined the IFC. I always thought it was a copy and paste and just tweaked a little bit to be good performance wise.

It just shows the amount of work put into a rework/new addition which is why I look forward to every update!

6 Likes

I love It❤️

2 Likes

These WIP pictures are looking great! Keep up the good work guys!

3 Likes

Do we have any date predictions

2 Likes

Sadly no, and it is better to stay away from predicting release dates.

Reason being, if someone guesses a date and people believe it, when that date rolls around and nothing is released they get mad at the original poster. Secondly, development isn’t always smooth, development bugs can push back release dates that maybe the development team said and when they don’t deliver on that day people complain, there are many other reasons as to why the dev team doesn’t give out a set release date.

4 Likes

What’s the difference between the -100 and the -300?

4 Likes