Official 21.8 & Airbus A220-300 Tracking Thread

Just found out the answer through through Instagram!😂
That’s so cool that we’ll have cargo doors!

3 Likes

Lights taxi 😜😜😜🤪

2 Likes

That’s awesome!

^^ and that too.

5 Likes

I can’t thank the staff enough for all their hard work, and all the love and precision that makes the simulator so good.

But I have a question : Why spend so much time on such small details ?

I would rather have a perfect flight physics and game optimization than a perfect nut or screw.

But I conclude that it’s still beautiful !

8 Likes

Quality of product. Imagine having an aircraft perfectly modeled in terms of flight physics and aerodynamics, but looks low-quality. It’s healthy to have a mix of the both, given it’ll never be completely accurate in either regard.

(i’m not a developer; don’t take my word for it, it’s just an opinion)

7 Likes

In addition to @nativetoalaska, detail is something that everyone wants, especially with new aircraft. There have been countless complaints about minute issues, like the engine panel in the 737 cockpits. Infinite Flight is trying to rectify this by doing everything possible pre-release, rather than post-release and multiple complaints.

Not to mention, you like detail yourself, as seen here.

16 Likes

Yes I love details I’m not saying it’s not necessary, but these things are almost invisible unlike the cabin, the cockpit or the gear

2 Likes

Hey not true You can use free cam to look inside the cargo hold It’s something I like and I am a little sad that the 757 has no modeled cargo hold so I am glad they are putting this detail on the A220-300

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 4 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.

Awesome! 🤩

30 Likes

Full image from Twitter

25 Likes

Hopefully it has the green rings on the inside of the engine! Looking foward to seeing it in colour at some point!

5 Likes

Nice view. I can’t wait to see the A220 with full functional doors, working instruments and cabin view.

5 Likes

It’s nice to see that with such a small team they are still making beautiful high-quality airplanes while not forgetting 3-D buildings and still making them Good Job to all the staff who help make the Sim the best

5 Likes

Well, I use to see a lot of A220 at Geneva (from home [window] and from the GVA Terrasse) and those WIP are insane , it will epic to fly it on IF ! Air France A220-300 - #72 by LKA

11 Likes

Will A220 have its own engine sound this time?

4 Likes

Undisclosed information for now

5 Likes

I don’t think so. it’s already been explained during last update about the engine sound.

Edit: But maybe in the future

5 Likes

those engines though… they look marvelous.

4 Likes