Official 21.4 (Airbus A330-300 Rework) Thread

Not saying anything but A340-300 also doesn’t have much differences from A330-300

4 Likes

We will know that in todays stream 🥳🤩

In 35 minutes :)

1 Like

At the top of the hour they will be

2 Likes

Lol that’s true!

We don’t know, but if you tune into the stream on twitch we might hear the engines…

1 Like

Tyler ask flew that. Not to mention, it is one of the operators of the A330 and already in-app? Lol. Definitely not coming to the sim.

Lol

I don’t think it’s not that much under rated, and the country the airline is from does matter to me.

Stream link:

20 Likes

It was a good point not to have made the TAP A333, it was only in the TAP fleet due to delays in the delivery of the A339, but A333 is my favourite, the RR Trent 7000 engines are very quiet :)

Thanks misha

Thanks for the link

No, it has not been released. You’ll see a pinned topic in #announcements or #blog when it’s released.

3 Likes

Little question:

Is the A330-200F getting removed after 21.4?

Hainan Airlines is now here! All 5-Star Airlines of Skytrax are now featured in the flight sim! Nice work guys!

5 Likes

Glad that choice makes sense. It’s nice that it is an understandable one as the love for the TAP 333 in the thread was clear. Hopefully that all translates to the A339!

15 Likes

Don’t think so, as in game they’re different aircraft unlike the 747-8i

Everyone has there opinion.

Question for devs

Now that we’re going to have the A333 and A330neo, does that means that for future reworks & additions like the A330-200 and A340-300, A340-600 will be faster?

Because the fuselage and wings are basically the same isn’t it?

1 Like

No, it’ll remain as is though.

8 Likes