Official 21.4 (Airbus A330-300 Rework) Thread

Yes, time and resources, but not as much as a making an all new class of aircraft with completely different physics and animation.

For now, just Dan.

This is definitely helpful to keep in mind. My initial reaction was wait why isn’t the A330-200 being included if they’re doing a second variant, but since the similarities are closer between the A333 and A339, it makes much more sense to add the A339 as it allows them to quickly add a much newer variant into the sim.

Very, very nice to see a return to multiple variants though! I think that this is one of the main points of excitement for me – the multiple variants are such a defining feature of Infinite Flight, and I can’t wait to see 21.4 and the extra liveries the future A339 will allow for going forward. Nice work IF developers!!

4 Likes

I think that just Dan, 21.4 haven’t been released

1 Like

Yes it did!😆😆

I’m glad about the A330neo but I would’ve like the -200 way better 😅

But anyways, thank you devs! 🎉

2 Likes

RwandAir was a complete surprise! To my collection it’s only one of our 3 African airlines that uses the A333 them ( Egypt air and South African are other others )

5 Likes

Meh. It is what it is I guess…

3 Likes

What are the confirmed 3D airports? Besides VABB

Was anyone able to identify any new 3D airports in the trailer? I recognized Dublin and Zurich but those were already confirmed.

Just keep in mind that it was announced that there are 30 or so liveries coming. There have been 19 announced total, in the video or generally announced combined. There is still much to be excited for. :)

2 Likes

While we do know that out of the biggest Middle Eastern airlines Oman Air is confirmed. Would Qatar and Etihad be one of the remaining new livery?

O

Ooof 330 NEO

3 Likes

Cairo, Kigali, Zurich, Dublin, Madrid

3 Likes

I agree with you aswell

Yes A339 in future let’s go!!
Also the Rwandair, Singapore and Edelweiss…

Go see if you can find out what the airport Iberia was featured at. 😜

3 Likes

Mumbai with 3D AND Jet Airways Airbus A330,THANK YOU SO SO MUCH DEVS from the entire Indian Community,we couldn’t be happier,We LOVE IF!😍😍😆😆

3 Likes

So underwhelming. But I guess a lot of us saw it coming.

2 Likes

RwandAir babyyyy