Official 21.4 (Airbus A330-300 Rework) Thread

Can’t wait for this updated aircraft! :)

Yup, can’t wait to fly the reworked A333.
And if the developers can’t make their minds on possible liveries here is a little hint 😉!

16 Likes

Please remember that NO liveries have been announced from the Infinite Flight staff team at this time. This is not a feature-request thread nor a speculative thread - please refrain from posting liveries/information that you aren’t even sure is coming to the simulator.

If you want to show your support to a feature - especially an Airbus 330-300 livery; please head over to the #features category and vote for a feature that you feel strongly about. While not the sole factor in decisions, the Infinite Flight staff team is always watching the #features category to see what the community wants.

24 Likes

The liveries I like are Virgin Atlantic, Qantas, Aer Lingus 2019, Delta, KLM, Air France, Air Transat, american airlines and hawaiian airlines

1 Like

These two unfortunately don’t have A330-300s, only 200s

Anyway, I’m really excited for the rework
IF is gonna become a butter factory lol

2 Likes

u mean IB, Infinite Butter 😂

9 Likes

Closing this until a WIP release. Thanks all!

27 Likes

Nice job Infinite Flight!

Official tweet:

42 Likes

Cockpit looks much better then the current flat panels we have!

5 Likes

Wow! Good progress, especially considering that the buildings and clouds update is in testing currently.

5 Likes

I can already see how the final product will look. Good progress so far.

4 Likes

Looking good hope to see the Qantas Livery come with the A330 update

3 Likes

looks beautiful already. Cant wait to see all systems come alive

1 Like

Lookin good

1 Like

They’ve even modelled the slots for the tray tables - damn! 😍

Fantastic work guys such an improvement from the already great A320 series; the quality is unreal! 👏

7 Likes

For your needs looks amazing IF amazing quality!

14 Likes

Oh really nice work from the IF Team!

1 Like

is there a way to request a livery for the a330?
i’d love to see royal jordanian, non of the airbus planes have its livery so id love that.

1 Like