Official 21.4 (Airbus A330-300 Rework) Thread

Would have to agree, it would be a good addition

2 Likes

Whenever the developers press the button.

Courtesy of Deer or Drummer I believe (said on dan’s stream)

I love everything about this upcoming update (except the few obvious exceptions). I really wish they would have made Delhi 3D tho 😭

So far these are the previous and newly confirmed liveries. Y- means definatly confirmed, N means unsure/unconfirmed but in the old a333 version.
Y - Aer Lingus
N - Aeroflot
N - AirAsia X
Y - Air Canada
Y - Air Transat
N - Cathay Pacific
Y - Cebu Pacific
Y - China Airlines
Y - China Southern Airlines
Y - Delta Airlines
Y - Edelweiss
Y - Egypt Air
N - Garuda Indonesia
Y - Hainan Airlines
Y - Iberia
Y - Jet Airways
Y - KLM
Y - Lufthansa (New livery)
Y - Oman Air
Y - Qantas
Y - Rwandair
N - SAS
Y - Singapore Airlines
Y - South African Airways
N - Srilankan Airlines
Y - Swiss
Y - Thai International Airways
N - WOW air
Y - Virgin Atlantic

Of all the unconfirmed are coming to IF. This means there is only ONE more unannounced livery coming!

3 Likes

Well I think they’ve done an amazing job and I’m very excited for the a330 and the neo that’s on the way, they can only do what’s capable within the app, it’s a shame to not have sounds but it’ll still have a high quality sound pack and I’m very excited to start flying my favorite plane, the devs should be proud of all the work they’re doing 😊

Where did they show the Virgin Atlantic livery?

I still want to know when it’s coming

Right here by misha

I highly believe the last livery will be the Turkish Airlines livery as they are the largest A330-300 operator! just make sense i suppose!

2 Likes

Same aswell 🤞

Please vote so that we do not cause unnecessary speculation here. Many thanks 😄

Turkish Airlines A330-300

2 Likes

Already have voted for Turkish 330. Just waiting now

2 Likes

But hey,we have Mumbai in 3D,it’s more popular than Delhi in IF…

2 Likes

Hong Kong, Amsterdam and perhaps one more airport in Australia or Middle East would make sense because we have airline liveries that are based in those regions.

1 Like

Yeah, it’s great we’ve got Mumbai, and the architecture’s really cool as well. Just that Delhi is the busiest airport in India and the hub for all Indian airlines that are currently operating, so I actually prefer it. But pumped there’s at least one 3D airport in the subcontinent.

1 Like

You’re right,but currently Delhi Airport is undergoing A huge renovation,hence A lot of changes are being made,so right now,it wouldn’t be sensible to add,however,the devs have told that they’re planning on adding every major airport,so rest assured,it will come some time in the future!

2 Likes

It is so sad😭

I would love to see SEA delta operates NEO and -300 from SEA to RJTT and i believe they fly to ATL with there -300

1 Like

so hold up, how many new 3D airports are coming in 21.4 and which of these have been confirmed?

14 new airports will be coming

1 Like

Zurich LSZH 🇨🇭

3 Likes