Official 21.4 (Airbus A330-300 Rework) Thread

I’ve got to say though, I’m glad at the end of the day, both the feature requests (Oman Air & Edelweiss) I requested for made it in-game :)

1 Like

Anyone who has a vote for the E-Jets rework has turned to dust by this point.

4 Likes

The A339 might have it

Looks like 13 operators of the -900neo on Wikipedia. Good selection of liveries for carriers that do not have a lot of current liveries in the sim.

Thinking that this means we probably won’t see TAP, Garuda, and maybe AirAsia on the A333 since they can be added on the -900neo (TAP already confirmed this way).

3 Likes

I am part of the ejet community and I personally don’t care if the NEO comes first

We aren’t exactly going to plonk the CF6 model on the NEO 💀

18 Likes

Well as Cameron just said, it doesn’t take much work to do the neo. So hopefully the devs will do what they did with the 757, they worked on that in the background of reworking the other 777 variants.

As a customer, it’s within your full right to have opinions on what your attention is. None of us can really ask you to appreciate something you don’t like, and rightly so. It’s the comments that aren’t appreciated and aren’t mandatory to give after a long time of hard work to please the larger community as proved by vote (and was established from the start that the -200 wouldn’t receive attention). 🙃

The recent posts made by you were posted completely under your own consent.

12 Likes

And what if somebody like me votes for both?

Ok, I’m gonna be honest here: while the A330-900 is surely a nice surprise, I think it’s unecessary to have 2 good A330s and the A330-200F sitting there, getting dust and no signal of a rework anytime soon. I think it’d be much better uf we got the A330-200F instead.

5 Likes

Now that’s some great news! I’m staggered right now…

See Cameron’s post just below your. Lets chill, try to have a sense of understanding and not get too worked up over it.

6 Likes

but I can imagine the A330-200 being easier to rework now, as it only has a shorter fuselage than the 300, it has the same engines choices, same wings same landing gear

2 Likes

Ok but guys:
We are getting a pencil with the A333 🤯🤯

45 Likes

14 airlines currently have and are flying the A330-900

7 airlines currently have the A330-900 on order

This ^

6 Likes

simpsons-mvoie-rocknhardplace

2 Likes

Now IF has 2 flying pencils

9 Likes

My thoughts exactly.

Both aircraft lack operators in my opinion, though the A339 seems more promising