Official 21.4 (Airbus A330-300 Rework) Thread

Welcome to the Airbus A330-300 Rework Thread!

Development ProgressLiveriesFAQs

This thread is made for updates regarding the development of the Airbus A330-300 rework. Please enjoy this thread and avoid speculation and/or off-topic remarks! This thread is maintained and edited by our TL3 members and moderators.

Airbus A330-300

Confirmed Liveries

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)

Frequently Asked Questions

Will the Airbus A330-300 Update include <insert random feature here>?

The only information that confirms whether something will or will not be added will be from Infinite Flight’s official social media. Until then, features in the this update are unknown.

If you would like a feature to be added in future Infinite Flight updates, search in the #features category to see if a feature request has been created. If someone else has already requested for this feature, give that topic a vote and show your support for that feature on that topic. If nobody else has requested that feature yet, you are welcome to create a well thought out and detailed #features request for it. While not the sole factor in decisions, our great staff team is always watching the #features category to see what the community wants. Please refrain from asking for a certain feature in this thread

Note: you must be TL2 to post a topic in the #features category

When will this update be?

The Airbus A330-300 rework is still in the development phase. There has been no word on when this update will come.

How will my device handle the new features?

Infinite Flight is working hard to ensure everyone can enjoy this new content. Quality settings will allow users to reduce the numbers of airport objects visible to adapt to their device performance. Overall, it is believed that users won’t have a hard time running this update on their devices. More information will be made available as the update gets closer to release.

This model/feature doesn’t look right. Can you fix it?

While features are in testing, the internal Infinite Flight Alpha/Beta testers will be searching for inconsistencies, errors, bugs and everything in between. While these features are in development, anything posted on Infinite Flights Social Media isn’t set in stone and it may get corrected before the public release. That being said, if you find any inconsistencies, feel free to comment on this thread or private message one of our staff members or moderators and they will happily address any issues that you may find.

Why haven’t we seen a teaser from Infinite Flight in a while regarding the Airbus A330-300 Rework?

While Infinite Flight strives to provide us with sneak peaks on the Airbus A330-300 Rework; they have lives too and while things are still in the development/testing stage, some things are not ready to be shown to the public yet. Also - what’s the fun in ruining all of the surprises!

Why is this topic closed?

If you happen to stumble upon this topic being closed, it is due to the fact that our community needed a cooldown due their sheer overexcitement for the Airbus A330-300 Rework. This topic is opened when new information is available. It is then closed sometime after to ensure that the conversation is relevant and targeted. In this time, please refrain from posting another likewise topic about the Update and it’s features.

Why did my reply get deleted?

While community engagement is always encouraged, your post may have been deleted because it was flagged or it was removed directly by our Moderation Team for being off-topic, misleading, silly, unnecessary, or just plain rude. Make sure to read our Community Guidelines before posting and always ensure that your post can contribute to the active on-topic discussion of the reworked A333!

179 Likes

Excited for this aircraft! Smooth landings will look great with the A330! (a.k.a. Butter machine)

50 Likes

Can’t wait for more info to come out 😁

10 Likes

This means we’re one step closer to release!

10 Likes

Cannot wait for the A330 and those powerful bois that are its engines…

13 Likes

It is time we give the devs a standing ovulation.

9 Likes

It’s exciting to see that we now have a tracking thread for the A330! I can’t wait to see what liveries and features would come with it.

7 Likes

Haven’t seen a sneak peak of the A330 in a while! I can’t wait to fly the 330 after its finished!!

9 Likes

Hopefully we get another one before the month ends!

7 Likes

Mee too. Can’t wait to fly the Avianca livery.

Let’s not speculate here please

10 Likes

Better not screw this thread up please…

9 Likes

I’m not mad that I have to wait longer for the A330. The longer I wait, the better the aircraft will be when it gets released! 😉

7 Likes

Yes I wonder how long it will take for Deercrusher to make his way to this thread from the 21.1 thread…

Would say that this is a little early, but perhaps with 21.1 entering beta we’ll start seeing some more info for the A333 in the next month or two

6 Likes

Can’t wait to see Avianca livery on the A330-300 😍

7 Likes

Make sure to create #features topics for liveries, or vote in existing ones, rather than saying it here and clogging the thread. 😉

5 Likes

Cant wait to see the avianca livery in this Beauty

8 Likes

Can’t wait to see the Virgin Atlantic livery

5 Likes

Single clap

1 Like

Can’t wait!