Official 21.1 Tracking Thread

If only there there was a function to increase the number of visible planes

Woah you can barely see it! Is it a light or taxi way signs?

There IS a feature request thread for it…

1 Like

Open the blurred photo and you will see 😏

1 Like

I know, lets hope it will be heard :)

1 Like

@Fynn111, feel free to vote for this feature in the linked topic:

2 Likes

You never know. Originally they said the buildings were for the four airports, but now KLAX is added :)

1 Like

Oh yes I see it now!!! 😉

1 Like

What do you mean 4 we are now up 6
KSFO
KDEN
KLAX
FAOR
LFPG
PHNL

Delivered by A350

I think we’re gonna need some 777F Burger delivery flights by DHL or FedEx

1 Like

Originally they didn’t say it was as many

Somebody’s gonna taxi down there in casual, open the doors and take-off with @FlyIf_0011IFPA burger order

1 Like

At first it was only 3 (KSFO, KDEN and FAOR), then they announced LFPG, PHNL and now KLAX slowly after. The first 3 were all at the same time and it was believed to be the only 3 that would make it to 21.1. Of course we know that we will have more than just those 3

1 Like

Just a gentle reminder to you all that this topics purpose is NOT to request features or airports to be added to the simulator.

Please keep the conversation on topic and discussing what has already been announced.

4 Likes

So cool!

So are we going to see a 4-unit PAPI system at these airports if they have one?

1 Like

These buildings will really help to create a perspective for these airports that we all know and love. The realism is kicking up a notch, again.

1 Like

Definitely, it will be much more exciting flying into airports knowing you will be getting a much more realistic experience. I am so looking forward to seeing 21.1 release!

2 Likes

Lets just find more cool details in these screenshots of airport previews lol!

1 Like